seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, Everybody, Who knows the role Cain how to make the bot follow again.
It`s just fuck off when clicking the bot.
Without following, When I switch the role to Freya There isn`t also a bot.
Anyone could show me the way, please!
Thanks so much!

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, Everybody, Who knows the role Cain how to make the bot follow again.
It`s just fuck off when clicking the bot.
Without following, When I switch the role to Freya There isn`t also a bot.
Anyone could show me the way, please!
Thanks so much!
If you've lost the bot go to the repair shop as Freya and on the right hand end of the table is a bot recall button. Press it and then leave the shop and the bot will be there.

Reactions: docx

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Where do I find Mirella to continue Jade's story? She is no longer where she used to be before in Jade's quarters.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
This was tricky and I didn't even notice it, but right before Jade's bedroom there is another bedroom which is Mirella's.
This was tricky and I didn't even notice it, but right before Jade's bedroom there is another bedroom which is Mirella's.
THANK YOU!

I was literally stuck on this for ages. You got anything else tricky like this i should know about when it comes to Jade's story?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
THANK YOU!

I was literally stuck on this for ages. You got anything else tricky like this i should know about when it comes to Jade's story?
It took me a while to find it and it was sort of accidental when I did. The only other tricky things I remember is that to trigger some of the scenes, you need to be wearing specific clothing, too. So keep that in mind.

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
It took me a while to find it and it was sort of accidental when I did. The only other tricky things I remember is that to trigger some of the scenes, you need to be wearing specific clothing, too. So keep that in mind.
What about the main story, where do I find Jonah?

Swiri

Jun 5, 2017
Hey !

First of all, as usual, your games are awesome Nenad :) (loved Willy and now EON !)

I'm looking for some help. I have finished Drake storyline for 0.6 but now I'm totally stuck with Jade's story, I'm turning around and can't find anything about how to progress... With 3 storylines, it's clunky to go through the thread to seek what should I do with her.

EON progress.jpg

Is it possible to get some tips about what should I do next ?
I have only 4 main rooms actually (Jade's living quarter / EON University / Matthew's living quarter / Space bar)
Tell me if I should give you more details about my questline.

In advance, thanks for your help !

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hey !

First of all, as usual, your games are awesome Nenad :) (loved Willy and now EON !)

I'm looking for some help. I have finished Drake storyline for 0.6 but now I'm totally stuck with Jade's story, I'm turning around and can't find anything about how to progress... With 3 storylines, it's clunky to go through the thread to seek what should I do with her.

View attachment 1597486

Is it possible to get some tips about what should I do next ?
I have only 4 main rooms actually (Jade's living quarter / EON University / Matthew's living quarter / Space bar)
Tell me if I should give you more details about my questline.

In advance, thanks for your help !
go to space bar and use the scanner thingy in your inventory on the booth attendant

Reactions: Swiri

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic01/18/2022
Hello everyone here are some news about update. I have rendered most of things needed for this next update just some minor objects need to be done but that I may do while inserting all to game. New feature in game will be autosave. It will save game on every exit of any scene and you can load autosave from main menu at any time. Today I started with setting all renderes into game and I hope I will be starting with programming in several days. Anyway Update should be at some point at end of this month.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes