omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
As for the coal, there is an area above the ruined temple on the map which you couldn't previously go to because you didn't have the resistance to cold and radiation but now you can.

that it nenad tell me too

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Hi!!
I miss one doll of Drake. I've this:
View attachment 1573057

I have only 1 doll of: Orha, Lilian, Zellah, Rowena, Viva, Vita, Alison, Marnu, Elizabeth, Catherine, Leah, Naamdh, Angelina (1 doll), Pearl, Julie, Nerida and Leonarda.

2 dolls of: Keiraa and Cacily.

And 3 dolls of: Maya, Maia, Vida and Lucia.

So 33. I miss one :( No idea.
Please help. Thanks in advance.
where did you find silver maya doll

• Angry
Reactions: braindead

Ackermann

Sep 10, 2017
Could somebody help me. I really dont know how the charging Game for the Robot works I tried different Combinations but im just too stupid for that one I guess

Apr 24, 2017
I just realized I dont have Freya sweet memory 12 in the gallery. I am pretty sure I finished the last update but can you please tell me what was the scene and what might be the problem that I don't see it there?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I just realized I dont have Freya sweet memory 12 in the gallery. I am pretty sure I finished the last update but can you please tell me what was the scene and what might be the problem that I don't see it there?
There is a bug with the Cain and Aria sweet memory - it doesn't show up in the list. There is a fix for this on Nenad's patreon page but unless you're one of his patreons you can't get it. We are waiting for someone to post it in here

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I'm never gonna download this game. Mega has size cap, anon 502 gateway, the mixdrop and racaty dl'ing at 200kbs/sec while my actual speed goes up to 10mbs/sec. I miss NOPY. Why didn't OP use Workupload?.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm never gonna download this game. Mega has size cap, anon 502 gateway, the mixdrop and racaty dl'ing at 200kbs/sec while my actual speed goes up to 10mbs/sec. I miss NOPY. Why didn't OP use Workupload?.
if you look back through the thread there is a torrent link

Reactions: V-red

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Is there a fix avaible for the vhs loop with cain/freya? I let the game on pause a while back hopping to continue it, or will wait for next update

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes