hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Guys, where can I find the remaining quest ? btw, I can't complete milking the cow quest, I'm not having enough wood and iron to craft things for the peasant lady, where can I find them ?
1641029667878.png

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Guys, where can I find the remaining quest ? btw, I can't complete milking the cow quest, I'm not having enough wood and iron to craft things for the peasant lady, where can I find them ?
At the bottom of the map new location Ferma.

mac2find

Sep 26, 2020
not getting the charge thing with freya it beat me lol any knowen would be great .... doh i got it lol

Last edited:

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Hi!!
I miss one doll of Drake. I've this:
View attachment 1573057

I have only 1 doll of: Orha, Lilian, Zellah, Rowena, Viva, Vita, Alison, Marnu, Elizabeth, Catherine, Leah, Naamdh, Angelina (1 doll), Pearl, Julie, Nerida and Leonarda.

2 dolls of: Keiraa and Cacily.

And 3 dolls of: Maya, Maia, Vida and Lucia.

So 33. I miss one :( No idea.
Please help. Thanks in advance.
congratulations you managed to take the doll of "ALLISON"... I can't!
in the end I gave up (I skip little time to hook the doll).
I also miss the bronze doll of "VIDA" can you tell me where it is exactly?

in the end I only miss these 2 dolls in Drake's story (32/34).

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Drake story is awesome 5/5
Jade story is meh 2/5
Freya story is dumb 0/5
but I like a lot the story of "freya-cain", also because so far it is the one that has more content and sub-quests.
That of jade a step below but only because it is the shortest... as a character, however, I find Jade to be the best.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi!!
I miss one doll of Drake. I've this:
View attachment 1573057

I have only 1 doll of: Orha, Lilian, Zellah, Rowena, Viva, Vita, Alison, Marnu, Elizabeth, Catherine, Leah, Naamdh, Angelina (1 doll), Pearl, Julie, Nerida and Leonarda.

2 dolls of: Keiraa and Cacily.

And 3 dolls of: Maya, Maia, Vida and Lucia.

So 33. I miss one :( No idea.
Please help. Thanks in advance.

you are missing a cecily doll, she has 3 of them. There is a typo in the game, in the doll collection her name is cacily, but in-game, her name is cecily.

after having sex with her at night, go back to cecily farm doing the day, enter the barn, go upstairs to her bedroom, and you will find the one that you are missing.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
thank you but nenad help me in discord :)

but can you help me with this ?
you're still being very vague. You're missing a lot of quests so I would suggest exploring locations as both Freya and Cain and talking to everyone you can talk to. As for the coal, there is an area above the ruined temple on the map which you couldn't previously go to because you didn't have the resistance to cold and radiation but now you can.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes