toska

May 10, 2017
I can't solve this issue too. I studied/search in the discussion on this site and on Discord, tried several suggestions (e.g. switch to Drake+go to (bed) room, switch/no switch to Cain, use previous saves, switch from Day time, talk to girls in Bordello as Cain/Feya etc. ), spent hours to it :sneaky:. Shelter 25 is therefor not accesible. Someone a suggestion to lift the second time VHS issue (in V0.06)?
the only solution I have found is to play the game with this full save from version 0.0.5:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-v0-06-nenad-asanovic.23744/page-38#post-6856503

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Game is bugged af. Crashed every ~5 minutes without warnings. Log on 12+ megabytes with errors like:
Code:
16:24:52.593:stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'debugerror'
    [string "function debugfunc(err) debugerror(err) end"]:1: in function 'debugfunc'
    [string "(30,33)"]:1069: in function 'shaderMain'
What is strange, since the previous game (at same engine) did not cause problems at all!
Log file in attachment.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
What is the real name of the Unicorn Mane song?
The name of the music is Unicorn made by Mane (a friend of mine and professional musician) All his, Baja and mine music from EON game are also copyrighted by EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office). It may be that this music does remind you of some other with same style but I assure you it's Mane original music made for my game as it's also copyrighted as such :)

Reactions: top_1404

top_1404

Feb 10, 2018
The name of the music is Unicorn made by Mane (a friend of mine and professional musician) All his, Baja and mine music from EON game are also copyrighted by EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office). It may be that this music does remind you of some other with same style but I assure you it's Mane original music made for my game as it's also copyrighted as such :)
Really excellent music. Keep the good work(y).

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I do like EON, but it's going to take probably till middle of next year for there to be a decent chunk of content for all stories. Still good work.

Jun 11, 2020
if you're talking about the safe in the bordello room, how to open it is on 2 different notes that you can find on the closet.
Thanks Chemmy, I tried but nothing happened still don't now how to open it. (D,C,B,A) and (D1A3C4B2). click one time on upper circle, 3 times on the last, 4 times on the 3rd circle and 2 times on the second. Nothing happened.

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
I can't find a way to get Drake out of his room, didn't find any item to fit for the lock, is this a bug maybe ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks Chemmy, I tried but nothing happened still don't now how to open it. (D,C,B,A) and (D1A3C4B2). click one time on upper circle, 3 times on the last, 4 times on the 3rd circle and 2 times on the second. Nothing happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't find a way to get Drake out of his room, didn't find any item to fit for the lock, is this a bug maybe ?
pick up the twig/stick/branch, can be found on the table, left side what the doll was on
pick up the silver hook from the bucket beside the door on the floor
us the twig/stick/branch on the lock of the door, this will push the key out
use the hook on the key that can be seen under the door
last, use the key on the door lock

Last edited:

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Freyas story, couldnt figure out the combination to the toilet room in Sanitarium.
Time on watch dosent work, I even tried the date on drawings.
Somebody hlp pls:oops:
the combination is 3825.

the combination is located in "forsaken city" in the house of Stella and Nenad, there is a painting where they are together (near the stove).
the numbers are the high to the picture you can barely see because the numbers are white.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
0db351e292e9f05dd7b9ebaa9a51a728.jpg

has anyone found these 2 quests missing?

I've been shooting everywhere and talking to anyone with both cain and freya.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes