slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
I don't understand the developer promised fixes, but they still don't exist
Because He is fed by Patreon. Pay4Play if U want.

Nenad is already present here, despite the fact that his game is "pirated" (I would call it a test)), answers the questions ... What else do you want?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
NTR is a wide term for people having sex with people other than their partner / Love interest, which has 3 main flavors:

1. Netorare : Where the MC's Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Wife / Husband / Love interest fuck others WITHOUT the MC's permission (or sometimes even knowledge). In the western culture this is also known as cuckoldry / cuckqueaning (If the MC is female). This may or may not include an element of humiliation of the MC.

2. Netorase: Where the MC's Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Wife / Husband / Love interest fuck others WITH the MC's permission and knowledge (and sometimes MC even joins the fun). In the western culture this is known as swinging / hotwifing / Slutwifing.

3. Netori: Where the MC steals another persons Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Wife / Husband

Cheating (Where the MC cheats on their partner) is not NTR.

So in the context of this game, Jade path has no NTR, Because Jade is the MC, and her boyfriend manipulates her into having sex with his friend, so it does not fall under an NTR category, or even cheating. its just people having fun. now,

* if the friend had a girlfriend or wife, and Jade whisked him away, then it would qualify as NTR (Netori)

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Because He is fed by Patreon. Pay4Play if U want.

Nenad is already present here, despite the fact that his game is "pirated" (I would call it a test)), answers the questions ... What else do you want?
I don't want anything from you personally

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
So, if i understood you well, people that hate NTR see no problem at all if MC f**ks some NPC's wife or girlfriend but if a male NPC f**ks MC's girlfriend (or any other female character in the game) it makes them jealous?
Pretty pathetic!
You din't understood me at all

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Stuck with Freya can only go to Lydia and that's it. No other places to go, does somebody have an idea or is this a bug?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
nope

try this
back up your save and delete the folder Eon Ch 1 Singularity
saves are at AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames
folder to delete is in AppData\Local

delete the game folder, extract the game again, move both files over and replace, start a new game and pick freya, see if that will work, if it does, move you save file back over, then try

when backing up your save, just the save game file, not the bookmark files

This all worked, and if I start a new game it works now, but if I copy my game file back the offer the help doesn't continue like it does in a new game.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This all worked, and if I start a new game it works now, but if I copy my game file back the offer the help doesn't continue like it does in a new game.
That post was for 0.5 with it's fix, not for v0.6, and the 0.6 fix hasn't been release up here yet.

Reactions: B10

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
i have this bug too and the workaround doesn't do anything for me, if i don't speak to Alexia nothing unlocks and i cannot continue any quest, any other way to fix this bug?
I can't solve this issue too. I studied/search in the discussion on this site and on Discord, tried several suggestions (e.g. switch to Drake+go to (bed) room, switch/no switch to Cain, use previous saves, switch from Day time, talk to girls in Bordello as Cain/Feya etc. ), spent hours to it :sneaky:. Shelter 25 is therefor not accesible. Someone a suggestion to lift the second time VHS issue (in V0.06)?

Last edited:

dark5v3n86

May 30, 2019
is there someone who play eon and can tell me how the hell the fucking shower console work ? i'm lost ... i just started the game and already blocked in it why do you create a system that hard for take a damn shower !

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
wtf is logic in this??????
This is more suited for puzzle games not a sex game, but if you look at the picture for 10 sec you will realise that you have four groups leaded to the right side by a white line. Those 4 on the right must have the colours ordered verticaly like shown in the last representation from the down right corner.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes