Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
So, constructive criticism meant to improve something that is already good but still has some issues is "not a good idea"? Did it help that noone told Stalin or Hitler or Mao, or even Trump , for that mater, what probably made no sense in what they were doing and how they could fix it?

And that's exactly what i do: I love it despite its imperfections. Because it is indeed fantastic work! But does that mean that i should not mention those imperfections in order to help make it even .. easier to love?

And I did chose to PLAY it NOW, as is. But that's exactly the problem when i can not advance in the game due to lack of appropriate instructions. So i am forced to wait till it's complete .. but that was not my choice :)

That is correct and i thank all who posted here their solutions to the problems they had in the game. Only so i could meanwhile finish it :)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The content was a screenshot of the original text and my "decent" correction of that text. With the "intent" of suggesting Nenad that he may wish to get a better proof reader than what he has at this time.. Or at least to save some money by not using this one.

Thanks, that was a lot "softer" than I was expecting. Usually when i make a comment about grammar problems in a game on this site, i get a shitstorm of "adjectives" from a lot of people who obviously did not see a school from inside, nor do they want to ever see one, coz they are here just "to have fun".

Which is totally OK, that's their good right!. What i however always repeat in such cases is that: "if you are a truck driver you must know how to drive a truck, nobody asks you about grammar, BUT if you are a writer (or a proofreader) then you must know how to write, nobody asks you to drive a truck!"

Of course there are people who can do both, but that is not mandatory :)

--- However, I agree, i shouldn't go too hard about the grammar on THIS particular game because, compared to hundreds of others on this site, this one is almost perfect from that point of view (while from a lot of other points of view it is really perfect) :)
By "content" I meant your verbiage and articulation. It does not come across as constructive feedback as I mentioned in the latter part of my previous message.

Also, the dev has repeatedly said that he is just one guy working on the development, and the features you requested are in the plan. Hence my suggestion to maybe wait for a more finished version that is more in line with your play style and faculties.

Reactions: nb8

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
Приветствую любителя и ценителя игр Ненаду Асановичу. В обновлении EON v0.6 столкнулся с такой проблемой. Не могли бы вы объяснить причину возможного искажения изображения и предложить решение этой проблемы? Не помню точно, как это было, менял ли я в меню разрешение игры, потом менял режим день / ночь. Снимок экрана (867).png

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

rizdan

Feb 25, 2018
Приветствую любителя и ценителя игр Ненаду Асановичу. В обновлении EON v0.6 столкнулся с такой проблемой. Не могли бы вы объяснить причину возможного искажения изображения и предложить решение этой проблемы? Не помню точно, как это было, менял ли я в меню разрешение игры, потом менял режим день / ночь. View attachment 1552287
Пиши на английском, здесь так принято. Через переводчик например.
This may not be a mistake. Because there is "rain" day and night, and this is probably "fog". But it's Nenad himself who should take a look.Change "day" to "night" again and the background will change.

Reactions: V-red

Guillermo75

May 15, 2018
Something awesome happens with english language. If you put 20 guys from 20 different countries (China, Japan, India, Russia, Croatia, Romania, Spain, Norway...) in a room everybody will understand each other except for the british one. He won't understand anybody and nobody will understand him.

Broken english is the real international language instead of conventional english. No problem with grammar mistakes.

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Something awesome happens with english language. If you put 20 guys from 20 different countries (China, Japan, India, Russia, Croatia, Romania, Spain, Norway...) in a room everybody will understand each other except for the british one. He won't understand anybody and nobody will understand him.

Broken english is the real international language instead of conventional english. No problem with grammar mistakes.
Actually, India has more English speakers than quite a few countries combined, because English is the primary medium of education there. They do have thick accent sometimes, but they do learn and speak grammatically correct "Queen's" English.

The British, Irish and Scottish accents make them very hard to understand.

Reactions: Abhay

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So,

I see that NO-NTR Crusaders did strike again, huh?

They can't even tell the difference between ntr and cheating (or sharing), nonetheless they keep infesting every damn thread in the whole F95.
.... In this case it is the dev that calls it NTR... No idea if the game actually has NTR though... since they haven't responded to the clarification of it.

But given their stance on calling it NTR, I would assume the male protag routes will get actual NTR anyway.. cause well the game has that tag.... might as well use it.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
When can we expect incest screen between MC and his mother in this game? Please reply and thanks in advance.

Guillermo75

May 15, 2018
I think i don't understand what NTR actually is. As far as i know, in the context of an adult videogame, NTR means that some sexual events will happen to married NPC's in the game without the interaction of the MC, but people here seems to talk about something else. Can you guys explain me the true meaning of NTR and why some people are against it so badly?
For example, It's ok if MC f**k his mother (who is married) but if someone else f**ks her then we have a problem? it seems double moral to me.

Last edited:

yts666

Jun 20, 2021
I think i don't understand what NTR actually is. As far as i know, in the context of an adult videogame, NTR means that some sexual events will happen to married NPC's in the game without the interaction of the MC, but people here seems to talk about something else. Can you guys explain me the true meaning of NTR and why some people are against it so badly?
For example, It's ok if MC f**k his mother (who is married) but if someone else f**ks her then we have a problem? it seems double moral to me.
It's normal for people to play this game and like to substitute themselves into the protagonist. All the women in the game are mine. Only I can have sex with them. They don't like female NPCs having sex with other male NPCs. They may like harem games. They don't like NTR.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Do this game have mother son incest?? Is there any sex scenes between mother and son(MC) in this game? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

Guillermo75

May 15, 2018
A couple of years ago i had an awesome idea for an adult game. MC lived nowadays and he was the last descendant of a powerful family of witch hunters but he knew nothing about that until an old weird mage told him. His mission was to kill the queen of the witches who was the CEO of a huge corporation. She was almost immortal and the only way to defeat her was by f**king her (something genetic in MC's sperm, perhaps). The story passes in three different scenarios by some sort of time travel: A fantastic medieval past with elves,orcs, dwarfs, vampires, werewolves, sword and sorcery... the present days, and a dystopian post-apocalyptic future (like Fallout) with AI's, robots, spaceships and that all. To solve some puzzles, MC has to get some device in the future and use it in the past to change things in present days.
Since i am a very begginer with programs like DAZ3D, Blender, Zbrush, Marvelous Designer, Ren'py, RPGMaker, Photoshop etc. and i wanted to do it almost from scratch (backgrounds, dresses, furniture, even my own textures and materials) and also my PC is (as we say in Spain) "A potato" i really wasn't able to develope it.
With EON seems like Nenad has "stolen" part of that idea and, after i've played AoWD i can't think of a better developer than him to make a game so similar to the one i imagined. It's like my dream coming true.
Thank you, Nenad. It's gonna be huge, and possibly the best adult game ever.

Reactions: Zerex123

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
I don't know if can explain it with my awful English.
As i can see many people mistook "NTR" with "cheating". NTR is provoking of jealousy and strong negative emotions at the viewer associating himsel with the main character.
In fact, hentai (produccers?) revived the Italian comedy del arte with its cheerful Arlecchino, crying Pierrot and brisk Colombina, whitch played with new colors in the light of the sexual revolution, intriguing with eros and masochism.
So basicly NTR it's not simple act of cheating. Herose of the storry don't necessarily must be married or dating.The viewer must empathize with the characters through the plot and experience strong emotions.
In my opinion NTR in this game is not expected. What might happend? MC+mom? So what? I don't empatize to his dad, there is no backstorry of their love and relationship. Dad+maid? Pff don't make me laught. His sis is represented as a sl*t from the start.
And the last but not least, our MC is dumb as f*** and has no feelings for girls other than lust.
Of course, if the author creates an arc of character and develops a relationship with one of the heroines (lets say mom) and then give us a cold shower with some epic r*pe it will be the whole anoder storry. This game is fun without any tragedies on the horizon. I don't understand people complaning about NTR tag.

Reactions: Guillermo75

Guillermo75

May 15, 2018
I don't know if can explain it with my awful English.
As i can see many people mistook "NTR" with "cheating". NTR is provoking of jealousy and strong negative emotions at the viewer associating himsel with the main character.
In fact, hentai (produccers?) revived the Italian comedy del arte with its cheerful Arlecchino, crying Pierrot and brisk Colombina, whitch played with new colors in the light of the sexual revolution, intriguing with eros and masochism.
So basicly NTR it's not simple act of cheating. Herose of the storry don't necessarily must be married or dating.The viewer must empathize with the characters through the plot and experience strong emotions.
In my opinion NTR in this game is not expected. What might happend? MC+mom? So what? I don't empatize to his dad, there is no backstorry of their love and relationship. Dad+maid? Pff don't make me laught. His sis is represented as a sl*t from the start.
And the last but not least, our MC is dumb as f*** and has no feelings for girls other than lust.
Of course, if the author creates an arc of character and develops a relationship with one of the heroines (lets say mom) and then give us a cold shower with some epic r*pe it will be the whole anoder storry. This game is fun without any tragedies on the horizon. I don't understand people complaning about NTR tag.
So, if i understood you well, people that hate NTR see no problem at all if MC f**ks some NPC's wife or girlfriend but if a male NPC f**ks MC's girlfriend (or any other female character in the game) it makes them jealous?
Pretty pathetic!

• Angry
Reactions: EJW
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes