Saluja

May 30, 2020
how to use this file?

Here is my completed save
dolls 93/93
music 30/30
diary 5/5
Sweet Memories 39/40 ( there seems to be a bug on getting that last one, when cain have sex with aria)
All quest completed

Save goes in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames

I plan on deleting all files here soon, start over with a new game and see if that will get the last sweet memories to count.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
You're good! I can't even get what you got. How did you get those 3 dots after Ancient Devices by Jade and Sybil and Fake Romance by Freya?
relation - go meet david at the bar?
sybil and fake romance - need to be cain and go to shelter 25
I'm still stuck with the dots ..hurr

how to use this file?
put em in save folder? should be in local folder in appdata (if you use windows ...dunno where for mac though)

Reactions: mizilic

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Go sleep and chose to sleep and.. change to .. the other one. For the other 2 stories you only have the option to change from day to night and vice versa when you sleep.

But of course nobody tells you all these things in the game... Typical scripter (coder) illness. For them everything is "obvious" (coz they made it) and they never come to the idea that what's obvious for them may not be obvious for everybody else.. so they never think they should explain something.

And in the very few cases when they explain, the explanation makes no sense for a normal mortal coz the coders can not even imagine what a normal mortal can not understand. It's like.. talking with Blup.. :)

Remember Matrix ? The coders see those lines of code and say: wow look , the woman in red! You look and see nothing. But they can't imagine that you can't see the woman in red, so why should they bother to explain lol.

In this particular case Nenad just added day and night changes. He knows that he did , he knows how to do it .. so why should anybody have a problem with that, when it's so "obvious" lol
Ok. First of all. I did tell to All patreons about changes in game. The fact that uploader here don't tell you anything does not mean I don't tell it to my patrons. Second, you do understand this is and Early access game? I did not add ALL in game yet simply cause I am 1 person with only 24h in 1 day. And third, if you don't like my game there is simple solution: Don't play it, instead play something of your own liking :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I only found 9. Can't find the last one. I have checked everywhere at least twice. Have you managed it yet?
[/QUOTE]
There is one really hard to find in District 9, behind the Troll guy, must wait for him to move to see and get it.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
When you switch to night or rainy day everything is just black, only switching it back to day you can normally see everything, anyone has a fix for this??

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Ok. First of all. I did tell to All patreons about changes in game. The fact that uploader here don't tell you anything does not mean I don't tell it to my patrons. Second, you do understand this is and Early access game? I did not add ALL in game yet simply cause I am 1 person with only 24h in 1 day. And third, if you don't like my game there is simple solution: Don't play it, instead play something of your own liking :)
Nenad, my problem is not that "I don't like your games" but on the contrary, that i like them very much (as i stated several times in my previous posts), in fact EON and Wily are among my top 5 of all games on this site (if not even top 3, together with BaDIK)!

It's just that you make it so difficult to play them with all those "tasks" and hacking tests which take me out of the story and for which i must search allover this thread to find a clue to solve them coz i'm not an "abstract-mathematical" kind of person.. I have only a degree in arts and althugh in the school i was always among the first 5 in my class, in math i never got more than a 5 (and that .. hardly..). So i don't have the type of logic needed to solve this kind of "problems", which BTW, if you ask me, have no place in an ADULT SEX GAME!

By Willy this was not a problem coz there you gave a very good WT with each update, but here, without WT, it makes me crazy to have to GUESS what must be done to advance, or to go to all places again and again and talk with all characters again and again hoping that one of them may have some new clue, which in most cases.. is not the case.

This is why i spend more time on this forum looking for a tip than i spend playing the game, which (as you may agree) is not what a great game like this should do to it's fans (be they patreons or not) :)

I even downloaded 1 of the 2 video WTs (2.4 GB!) posted earlier by someone else here and i'm even considering to also download the other one of 8 GB!!! Terrible solution, i know.. but what else can I do? I love this game and i want to play it!

Reactions: BorgiaBou

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I only found 9. Can't find the last one. I have checked everywhere at least twice. Have you managed it yet?
There is one really hard to find in District 9, behind the Troll guy, must wait for him to move to see and get it.
[/QUOTE]
Yes that was also the last one i found, and that only after i saw the video WT for Jade. Go behind the Troll and wait till he moves his right arm (which happens every some 20 seconds) then you can click it.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad, my problem is not that "I don't like your games" but on the contrary, that i like them very much (as i stated several times in my previous posts), in fact EON and Wily are among my top 5 of all games on this site (if not even top 3, together with BaDIK)!

It's just that you make it so difficult to play them with all those "tasks" and hacking tests which take me out of the story and for which i must search allover this thread to find a clue to solve them coz i'm not an "abstract-mathematical" kind of person.. I have only a degree in arts and althugh in the school i was always among the first 5 in my class, in math i never got more than a 5 (and that .. hardly..). So i don't have the type of logic needed to solve this kind of "problems", which BTW, if you ask me, have no place in an ADULT SEX GAME!

By Willy this was not a problem coz there you gave a very good WT with each update, but here, without WT, it makes me crazy to have to GUESS what must be done to advance, or to go to all places again and again and talk with all characters again and again hoping that one of them may have some new clue, which in most cases.. is not the case.

This is why i spend more time on this forum looking for a tip than i spend playing the game, which (as you may agree) is not what a great game like this should do to it's fans (be they patreons or not) :)

I even downloaded 1 of the 2 video WTs (2.4 GB!) posted earlier by someone else here and i'm even considering to also download the other one of 8 GB!!! Terrible solution, i know.. but what else can I do? I love this game and i want to play it!
I really don't know why you have so much trouble following quest log as none of my patron ever had that issue... quests really say what you need to do next and when quest name go red means you can't progress anymore... Also if you read dialogues most of hints for next thing to do are said there also. And if you don't remember them then just press Q and see what quest log say...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I have noticed that few of you said you had issues with game crashes a lot... Now I won't say that can't happen cause Windows and other OS may be buggy, game engine may be buggy etc... But, Please do be aware that game probably in 99.9% cases won't crash if you have updated OS and updated drivers that you need... I tested this on 5-6 different config and game never crash. On low end pc it may have some lag till game load all animations on some scenes but even then it never crash. So please be aware that this issue may be on your end... :)

• Wow
Reactions: adelmilan

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A.
Please tell me, did you promise that it would be possible to hide text in videos, will this feature be available for the next update?
Right click on memory and that will load scene without any texts. Also esc or left click will toggle next animation sequence by doing this... It's added to game I just need to make Help menu on that screen so it's easier for people to find all that. MY apologies for not setting it right away (help menu on memories screen) but there is no room for text there so I have to think how I can make it so it's as clear as it can be :)

Reactions: Heisemberg

Cro

May 10, 2017
I have noticed that few of you said you had issues with game crashes a lot... Now I won't say that can't happen cause Windows and other OS may be buggy, game engine may be buggy etc... But, Please do be aware that game probably in 99.9% cases won't crash if you have updated OS and updated drivers that you need... I tested this on 5-6 different config and game never crash. On low end pc it may have some lag till game load all animations on some scenes but even then it never crash. So please be aware that this issue may be on your end... :)
Hey Nenad A. , I can 100% assure you that's not the case. Game actually crashes, even on a good-top system, lots of RAM, up to date windows and drivers. All other games, including big AAA work, so it's clearly something with Visionaire. Last crash today was when I tried to save, bam ! , it completely closed itself.
Probably nothing for you to do, but just wait for updates to the game engine.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hey Nenad A. , I can 100% assure you that's not the case. Game actually crashes, even on a good-top system, lots of RAM, up to date windows and drivers. All other games, including big AAA work, so it's clearly something with Visionaire. Last crash today was when I tried to save, bam ! , it completely closed itself.
Probably nothing for you to do, but just wait for updates to the game engine.
When game crashes it also should create message log it would be useful for me to see it so if it's something that I did that made crash I can try and fix it and if it's visionaire engine fault I can send it to devs so they may look at it and maybe provide with fix :)

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
When game crashes it also should create message log it would be useful for me to see it so if it's something that I did that made crash I can try and fix it and if it's visionaire engine fault I can send it to devs so they may look at it and maybe provide with fix :)
Are you talking about the "messages.log" file, Nenad ?

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Right click on memory and that will load scene without any texts. Also esc or left click will toggle next animation sequence by doing this... It's added to game I just need to make Help menu on that screen so it's easier for people to find all that. MY apologies for not setting it right away (help menu on memories screen) but there is no room for text there so I have to think how I can make it so it's as clear as it can be :)
If you right-click to select a video in the collection, firstly, not all videos are launched with the right button, secondly, even launching the right mouse button does not remove the text.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Are you talking about the "messages.log" file, Nenad ?
Yup and it would be wise to actually delete it and then right after crash new would be created and if any luck it would show what happened on crash :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
If you right-click to select a video in the collection, firstly, not all videos are launched with the right button, secondly, even launching the right mouse button does not remove the text.
Yup you are right Seems that I forgot to update earlier scenes so it's just scenes from last 2 updates that had right click function... I fixed that just now so I hope all will work even in bug fix that I will probably post today thank you :)

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes