Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Here is my completed save
dolls 93/93
music 30/30
diary 5/5
Sweet Memories 39/40 ( there seems to be a bug on getting that last one, when cain have sex with aria)
All quest completed

Save goes in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames

I plan on deleting all files here soon, start over with a new game and see if that will get the last sweet memories to count.
I can't start the last video

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Can we get some split Mega links? 7GB is over Megas free boundary and all the other hosts are slow

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't start the last video
Tell to us what do you mean at last video?
That is a bug, nenad posted about it on 1 page back, it will be fix in the next few days, along with that last scene that is bugged as well, i'm working on a new game now, and once that fix gets release, all i have to do is trigger the cain and aria sex scene and repost my 100% completed save.

ThorTellino

Aug 12, 2018
You need to learn Recovery process. On Drake its named by Renewal quest. First you can find Temple of A Sin...
And this is should be a useful explanation? OMG. Never mind. I found the way because of the main quest that leads you to the blacksmith.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
And this is should be a useful explanation? OMG. Never mind. I found the way because of the main quest that leads you to the blacksmith.
No way! You need learn how to recharge map. Me be it's be easy to understand another character? Try pick them all, mey be quest for rechfrging is activeted? I don't know... sorry

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm not quite sure what to do anymore with jade...whats missing?

View attachment 1549274

as well as freya

View attachment 1549275
You're good! I can't even get what you got. How did you get those 3 dots after Ancient Devices by Jade and Sybil and Fake Romance by Freya?

In a game with 3 characters of which one is sometimes man sometimes woman and now some things can be only done in daytime , some others only at night, it is impossible for me to play this game without a WALKTHROUGH!

As much as I love Nenad's games from the point of view of graphix, animations, story and humor, I have no way to guess what must be done in order to advance in the game so.. I must stop playing till a WT like by Willy will be available.. if ever..

This is so frustrating !

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't even know how to switch between Cain and Freya.
Go sleep and chose to sleep and.. change to .. the other one. For the other 2 stories you only have the option to change from day to night and vice versa when you sleep.

But of course nobody tells you all these things in the game... Typical scripter (coder) illness. For them everything is "obvious" (coz they made it) and they never come to the idea that what's obvious for them may not be obvious for everybody else.. so they never think they should explain something.

And in the very few cases when they explain, the explanation makes no sense for a normal mortal coz the coders can not even imagine what a normal mortal can not understand. It's like.. talking with Blup.. :)

Remember Matrix ? The coders see those lines of code and say: wow look , the woman in red! You look and see nothing. But they can't imagine that you can't see the woman in red, so why should they bother to explain lol.

In this particular case Nenad just added day and night changes. He knows that he did , he knows how to do it .. so why should anybody have a problem with that, when it's so "obvious" lol

Last edited:

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys, idk if its a bug or else, but when i gazter rocks hide or anything else on the map, i dont see it in my inventory, also i gatered enouth to craft the mortar and i can't craft it, anyone can help me with this please?

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Interesting fact said from Jade's story is that, there's a rumor that shapeshifters exist, and we play as one in Freya and Cain, right.. So to ask you Nenad, because the shapeshifter is clearly not a human, will he be able to shapeshift to other races, or creatures in the future, could be interesting even, if it's only for some quest. Also judging by nightime cycle that was added, that some of the women were sleeping, will there be sleepsex in the game, this could fit the Cain profile in my opinion? Secondly to ask you about Drake's story will he fight this giant creatures on the map in some point and when we'll see some sexy time with his Mom, can you tell? :)

Last edited:

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
That is a bug, nenad posted about it on 1 page back, it will be fix in the next few days, along with that last scene that is bugged as well, i'm working on a new game now, and once that fix gets release, all i have to do is trigger the cain and aria sex scene and repost my 100% completed save.
Understood, thanks, I will wait for saving

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes