GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Go to the pirate girl's place when it rains at night, and then you'll meet the "Mermaid"
Thank you! Take me like 15 or 20 "days" to catch a rainy one, but finally got it. I completed the update except for a Happy Memory, but I think that's a bug.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
is it still a demo with 3 sex scenes under the collection menu, 2 dolls to show the new collection system, or there is more content now, if so I think the changelog and developer notes are outdated. :)

yts666

Jun 20, 2021
Thank you! Take me like 15 or 20 "days" to catch a rainy one, but finally got it. I completed the update except for a Happy Memory, but I think that's a bug.
You're welcome. It may be a bug. I want to ask how to find a way for leonarda to do the same thing as Lucia did. How to continue State Of The Art.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You're welcome. It may be a bug. I want to ask how to find a way for leonarda to do the same thing as Lucia did. How to continue State Of The Art.
At night, go to the study untill you find Lucia on her knees. Fuck her mouth, then talk to Leonarda and complain about Lucia. Do it 3 or 4 times untill Leonarda accept to blow you, and the option to ask her for a blowjob is unlocked.

yts666

Jun 20, 2021
At night, go to the study untill you find Lucia on her knees. Fuck her mouth, then talk to Leonarda and complain about Lucia. Do it 3 or 4 times untill Leonarda accept to blow you, and the option to ask her for a blowjob is unlocked.
Thank you! I see. I only did it twice and found nothing to continue

Reactions: GaboCAP

Handi

Feb 23, 2018
Seriously, even with fiber to the home, can't download a game since nopy has been closed. What a shame. Mega is limited if we don't pay and others are useless with a maximum time download of 990 ko/s. Crazy to have so big games without a true possibility to download them...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here is my completed save
dolls 93/93
music 30/30
diary 5/5
Sweet Memories 39/40 ( there seems to be a bug on getting that last one, when cain have sex with aria)
All quest completed

Save goes in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames

I plan on deleting all files here soon, start over with a new game and see if that will get the last sweet memories to count.

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
i'm going to wait for Compressed version it was more stable last time for my pc
the one who Compressed this game last time is legend

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Enlight me please... How would you make game where 2 main characters are females without any NTR? They would have sex with their boyfriends whole game? Or how that would work? :)
I wouldn't even bother with them. Some people insert themselves as the MC, instead of the MC just being a avatar in the world. And they've taken NTR and applied it to everything instead of what it actually is meant for. Not worth the time, just let it roll off. A large number of them will still be in the thread after they have "ignored" it anyway.

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, everyone!
Who knows the password by the toilet wall of chapter freya?
Please show me the answer. Please, everyone!

willi83

Jan 4, 2019
I can't wait that this game gets huge like AoW D.
Nenad, Nenand,Nanand... however ;)
For me you are on top of the creators regarding lingerie. Especialy stockings.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
if Cain speaks to the bordello madam she tells him that she needs to speak to Freya. This is a repeat of an earlier quest start. Freya then speaks to the madam and gets the VHS tape again. She has to go to the sanatorium again as that is the next part of the quest and you can't progress without doing it. When you get there the video is already playing from the first time this quest was started, and you are stuck. The quest log sticks at the instruction to go to the sanitorium and Shelter 25 doesn't unlock. I got around it by loading an earlier save and not letting Cain talk to the madam.
i have this bug too and the workaround doesn't do anything for me, if i don't speak to Alexia nothing unlocks and i cannot continue any quest, any other way to fix this bug?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes