Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Cool, thanks. I gave 8 devices to Thomas, how many more are needed? And will play Leonarda night more wisely.
there are total 10 around the galaxy you can check that by holding space with Thomas on scene he will have a small "energy" bar on top of his head

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
At Steven's bedroom there is an exclamation point (hint), but i can't interact with anything in this room
You must go at night, then Steven will be under the sign. It's a minor bug, similar to another when Drake talks with Willy's portrait at night and interact with Leonarda, who isn't there.

Reactions: Claudio83

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
there are total 10 around the galaxy you can check that by holding space with Thomas on scene he will have a small "energy" bar on top of his head
Thank you, you're the best. In a post above I told two minors bugs that can be found with some interactions at wrong time.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Came across a bug, after cain had sex with aria, the scene doesn't show up in sweet memories, beside that being the only thing i found, i'm done with this update and it was good, i liked it.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You must go at night, then Steven will be under the sign. It's a minor bug, similar to another when Drake talks with Willy's portrait at night and interact with Leonarda, who isn't there.
Tanks a lot, now i have resolved!
I didn't know that i had to sleep in Jade's bed for make advance the time until night… :)

Reactions: GaboCAP

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Stuck in the cave, doesn't spawn orange mushroom or something. Just stuck there now.

Edit: Found a "fix". Switch character, then back to drake, you should now be able to leave the cave. Leave it then enter, but for some reasons, even though mouse on edge is enabled, it's not working, disabling it kinda "nudged" teh screen around and then re-enabling scroll on edge allowed me to continue.

Last edited:

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Found a couple of strange issues. One, if Cain speaks to the bordello madam she tells him that she needs to speak to Freya. This is a repeat of an earlier quest start. Freya then speaks to the madam and gets the VHS tape again. She has to go to the sanatorium again as that is the next part of the quest and you can't progress without doing it. When you get there the video is already playing from the first time this quest was started, and you are stuck. The quest log sticks at the instruction to go to the sanitorium and Shelter 25 doesn't unlock. I got around it by loading an earlier save and not letting Cain talk to the madam.

The second one was after Cain visited Shelter 25 and returned to Endwaste. Each time he went into a new screen the dialogue with Valentina played again. It stopped after I switched to Freya and back again.

Last edited:
Reactions: rick87

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue the 'Trust' quest with Jade? It says i should continue teaching him in his bedroom but how exactly? Nothing happens when i talk to him and cant interact with anything in the bedroom :unsure:

EDIT: Nevermind i figured it out.. you have to switch from daytime to night time.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So the feeding trough keeps telling me I 10 wood and 2 iron. I have 230 wood and 4 iron. Still no worky.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes