Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
what type of incest is present in this game. please reply thanks a lot in advance
I don't know what's new in 0.6, but from what i can remember from 0.5
son, mom and sister when playing as drake
sister and brother when playing as jade

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhay

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I see Nenad A. is the developer. I liked your other game and the storyline in it.
So I had high expectations for this one! Aaaaaaaand....
That lasted about 1 minute as I did a little search in this thread.
I found people mentioning certain bodyparts of octopi.
In my opinion those should only be visually present in nature documentaries or as part of a food dish! :sick:
...and then I see others speak of hybrid human females with certain genitalia generally attributed to males... :WutFace:
and then I found this statement:
:FacePalm:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
For those reasons I will be giving this one a hard pass before even trying it.
It is a darn shame that things like that is mandatory in this game.
I was really looking forward to another game from Nenad A.! o_O
Anyway, good luck with the development of your game Nenad Asanovic, see you in the next one?!

- zZz -
I will recommend to try it, judge from what you see not what you hear... I myself am not fan of NTR or Futa(is available only if you add the code), but this game have different vibe, it's not like any other one in my opinion, it's still relaxing adventure, but in bigger scope than the first one.If you liked Nenad's previous game you will definitely like this one and will regret not playing it, just an advice.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There will be NTR that is not even avoidable.
Me watching half the audience from the previous game disappear:

0fb4e7f060559a9d4a0a75aa2dc65d1ad47bd15b2d6986892f67fb3324a503fd.jpg

Incest + unavoidable NTR....

95% of incest lovers:

1639677663959.png

Seriously though... who tf makes futa avoidable but not NTR? futa ain't even as hated lmao XD such a redundant choice when forcing other fetishes.

Now time to follow suit head out.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes and yes to both questions. Not all is in game atm but will be. So old man is for sure already a thing and Jade may have fun with one so far.

hey! just saw you responded. about your answer: big thanks for the feedback! you don't have to implement stuff you don't want it was just a question cause i like the setting and the girls aswell as the idea of multiple protagonists. thats all but if you already wanted to add such stuff i am ofc very happy. thanks again for the answer!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
hey! just saw you responded. about your answer: big thanks for the feedback! you don't have to implement stuff you don't want it was just a question cause i like the setting and the girls aswell as the idea of multiple protagonists. thats all but if you already wanted to add such stuff i am ofc very happy. thanks again for the answer!
No problem and I do have plans upfront and I don't really do individual wishes for my games as that would be impossible to follow. By story that Maya wrote, all this things will be in game just not sure when some of parts of story will be in game as there is a bunch of side quests :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How many ancient devices must collect Jade? I got 8 so far, but no idea what to do with them.

Apr 15, 2020
I'm stuck with the orange mushroom. I entered the cave, lit the torch but there is no way to move to the right and there is no clickable mushroom in the cave I'm at..

Go to cave south of Drake's Home, once you enter with athe torch in your inventory, it will trigger a conversation with the pixie. At the end of it, Drake will light a torch; enter magic cave to the right.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi Nenad A. , Drake's "State of the art" and Jade's "Ancient devices" are supposed to remain open or can be finished?
Both can be finished... Ancient devices are for Thomas in Under garden and about state of art... well... Some things happen during the night in Leonarda da Pinchy studio and if drake is clever enough more things may happen :D

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Both can be finished... Ancient devices are for Thomas in Under garden and about state of art... well... Some things happen during the night in Leonarda da Pinchy studio and if drake is clever enough more things may happen :D
Cool, thanks. I gave 8 devices to Thomas, how many more are needed? And will play Leonarda night more wisely.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
At Steven's bedroom there is an exclamation point (hint), but i can't interact with anything in this room

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes