Feishal

Oct 24, 2021
Ha, that was the last place I forgot to check out (the VIP booth)!

And yes, I already finished the quest with Sidney and the professor. ;)

Thank you again, Nenad A. !

Reactions: Nenad A.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SPOILER_Tanya_Clothing_03.png

Supporter doll menu background (animated in game)

Nenad Asanovic12/04/2021
I think I successfully implanted day/night changes to game and it should work properly with your own saves as well without major issues... there are just several "night day" events for now but I will ofc add many more in future when I see if this goes well... All things are rendered and I already did some programming as well and now I am getting to quests and texts part (and some lil programming for this quests) anyway things are looking really sexy and some scenes look really great at night time I must say (like Endwaste city map and upper street there...) Anyway I will post few ss soon of this night visions so you may see what you can expect in next update :)
Endwaste_Night.jpg Everlust_Night.jpg Jade_Home_Night.jpg

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So...does Freya turn into a guy while bending down to pick up items for anyone else? Cause that's what happens for me.

Edit: oh...I think I get it?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You need the bug fix for that. You won't be able to progress either.
Yeah, I did end up finding that but even applying the fix didn't work for me. Probably did something wrong. I'll just wait until it's fixed in next release.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Yeah, I did end up finding that but even applying the fix didn't work for me. Probably did something wrong. I'll just wait until it's fixed in next release.
If you look back through this thread there is a detailed explanation of how to get the fix to work

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Delete bookmark01in your saves and then start over with Freya should fix this for you (after applying fix ofc)

Plem098

Feb 25, 2020
hi guys am stuck in cognitions quest i cant find jade uncle or crystal.

thanks in advance

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can't advance with Jade. there are still 3 quests to finish:
10193db9da7bddb7b6bc4c6c90dff16c.jpg
but they need me to talk to Mirella who is simply not to find. Someone said i should talk with Johnny in the vip room or that Mirella should be there but she is not there and i can not talk to Johnny, because i only get the option to exit when i try to talk to him in the vip room:
7464457d167544d144d6f0f090ef5bea.jpg
Where the heck is Mirella at this point? I did apply the fix from the OP but did not do the other things like deleting the folder in users or reinstalling the game because i have a lot of saves that I dont want to lose.

I may be also stuck on the other 2 characters but i didnt try them yet after applying the fix, because Jade is my favorite.Please help.

Nenad you may think that the current quest system is enough to go through the game, but the bloop WT from Willy was a lot better coz it had also all the tips like (as I saw here a few pages before: "click on the fish to feed it to the crock"- there is no way to guess that without a WT). Please make a detailed WT for this great game!

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I can't advance with Jade. there are still 3 quests to finish:
View attachment 1546877
but they need me to talk to Mirella who is simply not to find. Someone said i should talk with Johnny in the vip room or that Mirella should be there but she is not there and i can not talk to Johnny, because i only get the option to exit when i try to talk to him in the vip room:
View attachment 1546867
Where the heck is Mirella at this point? I did apply the fix from the OP but did not do the other things like deleting the folder in users or reinstalling the game because i have a lot of saves that I dont want to lose.

I may be also stuck on the other 2 characters but i didnt try them yet after applying the fix, because Jade is my favorite.Please help.

Nenad you may think that the current quest system is enough to go through the game, but the bloop WT from Willy was a lot better coz it had also all the tips like (as I saw here a few pages before: "click on the fish to feed it to the crock"- there is no way to guess that without a WT). Please make a detailed WT for this great game!
If I remember correctly first you should see Mirella, she should be in her bedroom, opposite side of Jade's shower room.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If I remember correctly first you should see Mirella, she should be in her bedroom, opposite of Jade's shower room.
Oh heck i didnt even know there is also a room there.. (btw it's not opposite but on the same side as jade's room). And there are also dolls in that room , great .. let's see how it goes on after i talk with her. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: JohnLewd

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hi, Can someone help me how to progress the 3 sisters quest?
I talked the mom and the 2 girls as well but no progress no ! mark on top of any of the characters heads. thank you!
The log says to spend more time with them

Update: got it, you gotta click on the fish on the right then feed it to the croc
I am at the same stage there and i do what you say, i click on the fish but i have no idea how to "feed" the crock with it. I generally get a dialogue when i click the fish and if i try to drag and drop it on the crock i get the crock dialogue.. Please be a litle more specific: left click? right click? with a tool? and what to do after clicking? I am stuck there!

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
I am at the same stage there and i do what you say, i click on the fish but i have no idea how to "feed" the crock with it. I generally get a dialogue when i click the fish and if i try to drag and drop it on the crock i get the crock dialogue.. Please be a litle more specific: left click? right click? with a tool? and what to do after clicking? I am stuck there!
Just take fish at right, open inventory left click on fish an left click on croco.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yea, I thought so but the problem is how to TAKE that fish? I left clck the fish i get dialogue , i right click the fish, nothing happens... I can't take it like a doll.. that doesn't work..

EDIT: Ah shi.... now i get it, you mean the fish on ground.. i was trying to take the right HANGING fish.. thanks.

I managed to speak with that girl and spent more time with all 3 but.. the story still doesn't advance, that quest still says that i should spend more time with them... I hate so much to play such a good and COMPLEX game without a WT!

Also in the Freya part I have no clue how to get into the last 2 quests (Free Sluts and Rottenfaller as i saw in a pic posted on a previous page), For me those quests are both white and have 3 dots (...) but there is no info what to do to start them.. The other quests are done (red). I really need a WT to play this game... Doesn't have to be so complicated as the Bloop by Willy but so like that TEXT WT which came out with each update!

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
View attachment 1537284

Nenad Asanovic12/04/2021
I think I successfully implanted day/night changes to game and it should work properly with your own saves as well without major issues... there are just several "night day" events for now but I will ofc add many more in future when I see if this goes well... All things are rendered and I already did some programming as well and now I am getting to quests and texts part (and some lil programming for this quests) anyway things are looking really sexy and some scenes look really great at night time I must say (like Endwaste city map and upper street there...) Anyway I will post few ss soon of this night visions so you may see what you can expect in next update :)
View attachment 1537288 View attachment 1537289 View attachment 1537290
How do I change from day to night and back?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Yea, I thought so but the problem is how to TAKE that fish? I left clck the fish i get dialogue , i right click the fish, nothing happens... I can't take it like a doll.. that doesn't work..

EDIT: Ah shi.... now i get it, you mean the fish on ground.. i was trying to take the right HANGING fish.. thanks.

I managed to speak with that girl and spent more time with all 3 but.. the story still doesn't advance, that quest still says that i should spend more time with them... I hate so much to play such a good and COMPLEX game without a WT!

Also in the Freya part I have no clue how to get into the last 2 quests (Free Sluts and Rottenfaller as i saw in a pic posted on a previous page), For me those quests are both white and have 3 dots (...) but there is no info what to do to start them.. The other quests are done (red). I really need a WT to play this game... Doesn't have to be so complicated as the Bloop by Willy but so like that TEXT WT which came out with each update!
for the three sisters you might need to talk to the mother again before you talk to the sisters.

free sluts - as Freya go to the underground market and use the bot to unlock the door next to the woman with 6 boobs, go back as Cain and go through the door and bang the chick (if you go through the door as Freya you can bang the priest instead but it doesn't trigger any quests)

rottenfaller - as Freya use the bot to unlock the door next to the dancing girl (near the repair shop), go back as Cain and talk to the woman inside

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
The update arrived on patreon... EON: 0.06 progress 100% :D
This month is wild for updates!!

Last edited:

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
New version on svscomics , not sure how they always get them first.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes