Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
cool setting and interesting idea of multiple main chars. - but a question: does this game has old men and aliens this girls can mate with? (yeah kind of a kink for me sorry) cause the other stuff i saw here looks intersting so far

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
cool setting and interesting idea of multiple main chars. - but a question: does this game has old men and aliens this girls can mate with? (yeah kind of a kink for me sorry) cause the other stuff i saw here looks intersting so far
Yes and yes to both questions. Not all is in game atm but will be. So old man is for sure already a thing and Jade may have fun with one so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
This game and Adventures of willy D, won't launch for me. I try opening the game and nothing happens, no error just nothing. Has anyone stumbled on the same problem and know how to fix it?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
This game and Adventures of willy D, won't launch for me. I try opening the game and nothing happens, no error just nothing. Has anyone stumbled on the same problem and know how to fix it?
Both games are 64 bit only so, my guess is that maybe you have 32 OS? if not then you just need to check do you have Visual Studio 2012 installed and working properly on your OS...

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
Both games are 64 bit only so, my guess is that maybe you have 32 OS? if not then you just need to check do you have Visual Studio 2012 installed and working properly on your OS...
Thank you for replying. Yes i have 64-bit. I downloaded Visual Studio and still nothing changes. I guess my computer can't launch your game for some reason. Sad, because i very wanted to try both of your games

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
my own game, I use the gpu, and a gpu has a maximum size of the bitmap it can handle.
now, I do have an option (automatically) that will switch to cpu if the user's computer can't handle 8192 bitmap size.
maybe its something similar here?

another thing is OS. I use windows 7 and its not stable. from time to time it will crash.
I need to close all my applications, and even that is not enough as it will crash eventually.
I can do play a bit at least. but need to save all the time to be sure.
could be some memory-issue with the game running in windows 7.

not sure whats the biggest bitmap asset Nenad is using in his game.
but I know that some gpu can only handle 2048. my computer can handle 16384.

Last edited:

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
I don't mind futa/trans but if I must choose that a girl be normal or trans I stick to normal ,But is it possible that a character will be only trans and we can't see her in the game?? Like incest and non incest route in AoWD

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I don't mind futa/trans but if I must choose that a girl be normal or trans I stick to normal ,But is it possible that a character will be only trans and we can't see her in the game?? Like incest and non incest route in AoWD
In EON by default Futa characters are OFF if you want them to be part of game you need to unlock them with code. If you did not unlock them game will assume you don't want that sort of content and will LOCK Futa characters to be OFF for that save after reaching first character that can be Futa/regular girl. I do believe it's fair to everyone to be this way :)

Reactions: JohnLewd and Mas92

Feishal

Oct 24, 2021
Sorry for the dumb question (which probably is), but I am a bit confused about the ICU's bot hack.

How do I match the pattern in order to create the hacking card? One is vertical, the other horizontal and maybe that's why I am a bit confused as to how to match it...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question (which probably is), but I am a bit confused about the ICU's bot hack.

How do I match the pattern in order to create the hacking card? One is vertical, the other horizontal and maybe that's why I am a bit confused as to how to match it...
Click on "?" there on hacking screen it will show you sample and explanation how all works :)

Reactions: Feishal

Feishal

Oct 24, 2021
LOL, it was in front of me this whole time. I was trying to match up the black squares on the left with those one the right, but I was supposed to look for the light squares on the left, lol

Silly me,

Thank you, Nenad! And I must say - amazing game!

Reactions: Nenad A.

Feishal

Oct 24, 2021
Any idea where I can find Johnny for these two quests? He was usually in Matthew's room, but now both are gone and I've looked everywhere on the station

Did I break it by doing the other quests first?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Any idea where I can find Johnny for these two quests? He was usually in Matthew's room, but now both are gone and I've looked everywhere on the station

Did I break it by doing the other quests first?
He and Matthew should be in VIP booth in Space Bar. See if Sweet slut quest say that. You will also need party dress to enter VIP booth. Then speak with bot on far left side of Space bar. And for Sydney quest you don't need to speak with Johnny you need to finish her quest by finding her and professor L'Coque in classroom doing naughty things, if that don't work either then just look at that scene again from sweet memories.

Reactions: Feishal
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes