DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This game crashes a lot, i lost all my progress on the Freya route because i forgot to save lol, and it's not cos my machine is weak it has an RTX 3070 and 32GB ram. so it must be the game..

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah.
to be able to develop tools/games I need windows 7.
using windows 10 to compile a project is problematic. I noticed it will not work properly on older OS.
but if I compile the exact same project under windows 7, it works properly in windows 7 but also 10+

also, I dont like windows 10. I have multiple computers, and in one I have installed windows 10, and its not as good as 7.

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
yeah.
to be able to develop tools/games I need windows 7.
using windows 10 to compile a project is problematic. I noticed it will not work properly on older OS.
but if I compile the exact same project under windows 7, it works properly in windows 7 but also 10+

also, I dont like windows 10. I have multiple computers, and in one I have installed windows 10, and its not as good as 7.
Windows 7 is no longer supported and you can expect fewer and fewer things to run on it. Install Windows 10, then install the free VMware Workstation Player ( ), create a virtual machine, and install Windows 7 in the virtual machine.

Reactions: Charon XXX

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
This game crashes a lot, i lost all my progress on the Freya route because i forgot to save lol, and it's not cos my machine is weak it has an RTX 3070 and 32GB ram. so it must be the game..
It can be drivers or any other conflict actually... Game works fine on my potato laptop and on my rendering i7 with same GPU as you have (3070). I really don't want to sound like I am trying to give you a lectures or whatever but drivers should be updated and windows as well... 370 or so patreons that are playing my games don't have any major issues with game. You can however check message log that game creates and link it here so I may check what is issue there :)

Reactions: Charon XXX

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im currently working on an upgrade of bakahook, with a macro script, that with a press of a key will open menu, go to load/save screen, click first slot, save, and go back. could be a way to make it easier to save for people that experience crashes. (if its not possible to create a quick-save in the game)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Im currently working on an upgrade of bakahook, with a macro script, that with a press of a key will open menu, go to load/save screen, click first slot, save, and go back. could be a way to make it easier to save for people that experience crashes. (if its not possible to create a quick-save in the game)
Yeah it's very much so possible to create quick save maybe I will do it for next update :)

Reactions: baka

hot_235

Jul 22, 2021
这个游戏崩溃了很多,我失去了在 Freya 路线上的所有进度,因为我忘记保存 lol,这不是因为我的机器很弱它有一个 RTX 3070 和 32GB 内存。所以一定是游戏。。
[/引用]
如果有 2 个 GPU,请尝试关闭一个

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys, two questions: Which of the three storylines for now has more content? Is there any walkthrough available up to date?
They have about same content as I try to update around same amount for every character. There is no walkthrough that I know of but be sure to read controls cause there is hint system and quest log system that helps a lot... I will try to improve those in future so it's more clear :)

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Hi, Can someone help me how to progress the 3 sisters quest?
I talked the mom and the 2 girls as well but no progress no ! mark on top of any of the characters heads. thank you!
The log says to spend more time with them

Update: got it, you gotta click on the fish on the right then feed it to the croc

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes