Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
hi, i just start to play this game and stucked at first point/click place! how can i exit the place !
its hard to move on in this game or i m not smart enough?!

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
which character are you trying to play?
both girl at first Quest !
both of them need to talk to the girl around them, but no matter how i talk with other girls the Quests won't done ! and it won't show me the next quest!
for example it said talk to your roomate about your dream but when you select the roomate there is no topic about dream in conversation! and other options has no effect

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
both girl at first Quest !
both of them need to talk to the girl around them, but no matter how i talk with other girls the Quests won't done ! and it won't show me the next quest!
for example it said talk to your roomate about your dream but when you select the roomate there is no topic about dream in conversation! and other options has no effect
for Jade: have you done the shower and gotten dressed?

for Freya: there's a bug, if you look back through this thread there's a patch and instructions on how to make it work.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
for jade ,yes i did
for ferya, i will look for it
For Jade, there was a bug picked up that put 2 instances of Mirella in the game. One in the bedroom and one in the living room. Make sure that you talk to the one in the living room about the quest.

NinjaWay812

May 17, 2020
Can anyone please upload an updated save file? i had to wipe my computer the other day and i really dont want to do all of it again lol....awesome game thou

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
the game requires a lot of RAM so if you don't have at least 16GB you'll have problems running it
You can run it with virtual memory and openGL really just make sure to have enough disk space for virtual memory. It will go a little bit slower but only on loading of bigger scenes. Works pretty decent on my i3 8gb of memory laptop (with intel HD GPU)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
created a little tool, bakahook, you can find it in my thread: baka/bge/bct productions
the tool will load any .exe it can find in the same folder. after that it will stay active as long the program/game is running, once you quit, the tool will also quit. now you can use any key on your keyboard to "simulate" a mouse-click.
in bakahook.txt you can configure what key and the "keypress" timeout/repeat-speed (so that u can hold the key to simulate multiple mouse click)
default key is space (32). its ascii-based. so A is 65.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes