Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have made it (replaced the two files in the game directory), but the result is the same, i'm blocked here.
I have to speak with the readhead? What do i have to do?
try this here

Yeah no chance it stays white...
This is what i have...
View attachment 1488787
This has happen to me as well with this quest, it took a while to get it to turn red, not sure how i got it, but i went back to the place as cain, talked to both women there with all options, didn't turn red, did the sweet memories scene bj scene, nothing, so i started to repeat everything, first i went to the underground streets (underground market, all the way left) as freya, had sex with the guy there for story, switch to cain, went back and had sex with that alien woman there for story, then it was red, but sure if that made it turn red, or after talking to the 2 women as cain and after a few mins it switched.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It worked, thanks!
The only thing is that i have a saving (without bug) with only the Freya story, and the other saving will have still the bug, but i'll use it for the other two stories… otherwise i have to restart the other two stories!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chemmy

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Can anyone help me find the party dress? I have formal and casual but I need party to progress with the side quests.

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Can anyone help me find the party dress? I have formal and casual but I need party to progress with the side quests.
You access the party dress once you agree to meet Matthew and Johhny in the VIP LOunge in the Space Bar.

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
I am stuck on the Unicorn Quest. I can't find Cecily Farm for the cow. I tried talking to Maia but there is no dialogue box for finding the farm. Any ideas? Thanks

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Ah, I was trying to talk to the wrong person. It was Maya not Maia. Thanks to all who posted hints on this thread.
You can track all locations that are in current version in encyclopedia under collections. Chose your MC and map. There you can also see all locations, materials and regions :)

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
how do you take 2 files that wont extract singularly and put them together to extract please ...... and why the chuff make it complicated? lol

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
how do you take 2 files that wont extract singularly and put them together to extract please ...... and why the chuff make it complicated? lol
When you extracting use 7-zip or winrar both free software... You need to download all files (two in this case) and then just extract part 1. This way it will extract all other parts automatically and merge all files correctly. This is not really my invention it's how multiple zip files work last... 20 years or so? :D

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
When you extracting use 7-zip or winrar both free software... You need to download all files (two in this case) and then just extract part 1. This way it will extract all other parts automatically and merge all files correctly. This is not really my invention it's how multiple zip files work last... 20 years or so? :D
thanks , i think i went wrong by trying to extract part 1 while part 2 was still downloading ...whoops

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes