depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic11/09/2021
Some news about both game I am working on: Willy D is in state where I am still doing bug fixing and tech things but in several days that should be done and I will then make new content for it... I hope till end of year that there will be major update of Willy D game. Eon update is going on well and in this update we will be able to change time of day from day to night and vice versa. This means that some events will only be triggered by night or day. And even some characters will appear only during night time. Also some events will be different if it's rainy night/day and so on. This process is very sensitive since this is open world game but I hope basic few night events will be ready for next update. Rain will be random event until in one of updates we "learn" how to change weather. Soon I will post some of sex scenes ss in dev preview of both games so stay tuned

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2021
go to AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity
delete the config.ini, start the game then try

if that doesn't work, try this
back up your save if you have one, saves are found in AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames, just the save file, not the bookmark files

delete the folder Eon Ch 1 Singularity, which is found in AppData\Local
delete the game folder, extract the game again, move the 2 hot fix files over, EON 0.05.exe, EON 0.05.vis and replace
start the game, pick new game, pick freya, when you pick up the music or doll, doesn't matter which one, if freya doesn't switch to cain and back, then you're good to go, just move your save file back over and load it up
thanks chemmy its work

Reactions: Chemmy

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Great Nenad work again.

The switching characters reminds me of some of those point and click games that have had that, excellent touch imo.

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Um, I tried the patch for 0.5 but my game still seems to be bugged with Freya route, cannot progress after lydia, any advice?
Also, what is the last quest for Jade? ty in advance ;D

Reactions: assdassfer

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Um, I tried the patch for 0.5 but my game still seems to be bugged with Freya route, cannot progress after lydia, any advice?
Also, what is the last quest for Jade? ty in advance ;D
go to AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity
delete the config.ini, start the game then try

if that doesn't work, try this
back up your save if you have one, saves are found in AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames, just the save file, not the bookmark files

delete the folder Eon Ch 1 Singularity, which is found in AppData\Local
delete the game folder, extract the game again, move the 2 hot fix files over, EON 0.05.exe, EON 0.05.vis and replace
start the game, pick new game, pick freya, when you pick up the music or doll, doesn't matter which one, if freya doesn't switch to cain and back, then you're good to go, just move your save file back over and load it up
the last quest for Jade is Relations - talk to David in the Space Bar

• Red Heart
Reactions: dattang

Draven_Neo

May 30, 2018
Hi guys,
I´m stuck on Drake Unicorn mount quest.
I have purple powder.
I can´t get cow milk...when i click on water skin recipe....it says that i need 4 hide (hide???) for it. I think it refers to sheep.
I have 97 sheeps....
I went to Cecily farm, and can´t get the milk from the cow.
Anybody...help please

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys,
I´m stuck on Drake Unicorn mount quest.
I have purple powder.
I can´t get cow milk...when i click on water skin recipe....it says that i need 4 hide (hide???) for it. I think it refers to sheep.
I have 97 sheeps....
I went to Cecily farm, and can´t get the milk from the cow.
Anybody...help please
right click on the recipe

tempemail123456

Nov 15, 2021
I'm wondering if my game is bugged. I did the patch/fix and had to restart from scratch (I was pretty far with Drake). Nearly done with Freya/Cain. Just missing 1 Metal for the car. But for Jade, after getting the hacking module for ICU I click on the ICU, select hack, complete the puzzle as it changes, click it. And there's no hacking card in the inventory. Any suggestions? Awesome game by the way!

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes