• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Game is freezing on the start up screen. Tried a clean install and it runs through the opening animation and freezes. Not only that, I can't close it down and when minimised the mouse will not activate anything else on the screen. I'm running Win 11.

1660854706152.png

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Loot's of people this have 0.08. For second memory you need go to sanitarium an have sex with Paige. (its automaticaly as i remember)
i meant the 2 new scenes of 0.09 one is with madam foxy and with the other one i am stcuk. does anybody know how to get the other new scene of 0.09?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
This is not yet quite a game it's demo with 3 sex scenes under collection menu, 2 dolls to show new collection system and just many scenes/locations to visit so people may see diversity of all 3 worlds we will be playing with 3 MC in game. As sample when Jade travels through universe every time she lands her ship to a planet there will be short cutscene of ship landing. Or, Drakes mount to travel around world map etc... Atm 3 sex scenes that are in demo do not have scene with heels but there will be many in all 3 worlds in final game. I still have a lot to do to build base of game till I make it's first version with story and quests.
8 GB for just a demo with 3 sex scenes? o_O

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
After talking to the witch and finding out that she needs a portion for the cold, I try to go to Catharine's but there's no new dialogue about it to interact, did I miss something?
(sorry for the pronunciations, english is not my language)

Last edited:

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
Hey, I have some questions if anyone that has tried this before can answer, see people already asked about what kind of ntr is in the game and if it's optional so I'll just wait for that to be answered, but another question I have is related to the multiple main characters. Do you need to play each character to advance the plot/game forward or can you just play the characters that interest you and ignore those that don't. Haven't tried a game with mutiple main characters before so not sure what to expect.

dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
Any ideas on why I get these type of errors while extracting different folders? 90% of the games I find here and other sites extrat and run just fine, and then once in a while, this stuff. Thanks for any help.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes