yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
The game is messing with my SSD. Am i only one with this type of problem? Free space on my C drive has decreased rapidly, now i foud out why. Text file "messages" in the game save folder is 31,6 Gb

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
The game is messing with my SSD. Am i only one with this type of problem? Free space on my C drive has decreased rapidly, now i foud out why. Text file "messages" in the game save folder is 31,6 Gb
In the game folder there's a config.ini that has an option called "Loglevel" which defaults to "info". Try a different value there and see if that helps. Might also help with the game running choppy. I had an issue with that, then changed the option and everything was fine.

Reactions: yohanshmurge

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic07/27/2022
Hello everyone. Here is a little update about EON progress. I made all animations that are needed and most of them are implanted to game and already working on inputting texts as well. I can't say for sure when but could be done by weekend so update could be at some point next week. That will depend on testing ofc. IF any of you found any bugs please report them before I am done so I can try and fix those too :)

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes