GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
How do we install the updates, unzip in main folder and paste it there and overwrite?
The game crashes when I try running it after I paste the unzipped files in the Eon Ch1 Singularity folder with the other folders.
Currently on Chp1 v.05 and have Update v.05 to v.06

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
How do we install the updates, unzip in main folder and paste it there and overwrite?
The game crashes when I try running it after I paste the unzipped files in the Eon Ch1 Singularity folder with the other folders.
Currently on Chp1 v.05 and have Update v.05 to v.06
the update should be a self-installer. unzip it to your eon directory and then run the update file. It might take a little while to run but if everything is where it should be then it should close automatically on completion and you're good to go

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
the update should be a self-installer. unzip it to your eon directory and then run the update file. It might take a little while to run but if everything is where it should be then it should close automatically on completion and you're good to go
Here's what is in the update zip file. It's currently in the unzipped folder. If I copy and paste them in the Eon directory and overwrite the 2 or 3 files to paste and try running the "Eon 0.06.exe" it'll try loading the game with the old troll that was used in Nenad's Will Adventure game and then it crashes, but there is no install option.

To bypass this riddle, I may just download the V0.08 copy and wait a couple hours for that.
1.jpg

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Here's what is in the update zip file. It's currently in the unzipped folder. If I copy and paste them in the Eon directory and overwrite the 2 or 3 files to paste and try running the "Eon 0.06.exe" it'll try loading the game with the old troll that was used in Nenad's Will Adventure game and then it crashes, but there is no install option.

To bypass this riddle, I may just download the V0.08 copy and wait a couple hours for that.
View attachment 1900415
I think your problem is that you are trying to run a compressed version. If you downloaded the proper update file it would show in your downloads folder as .exe file

make sure you're not trying to update an un-compressed version with a compressed version

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I think your problem is that you are trying to run a compressed version. If you downloaded the proper update file it would show in your downloads folder as .exe file

make sure you're not trying to update an un-compressed version with a compressed version
Thanks for that. That is what was the problem, but I've already downloaded the V0.08 game in full. So I'm good

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes