andres18

May 24, 2017
Can someone tell me what to do in the mental asylum? the only thing I find is a door where you have to put a code... does anyone know the code?

Also in the futuristic girl, how do you hack the terminal to see the two teachers?

Saluja

May 30, 2020
Can someone tell me what to do in the mental asylum? the only thing I find is a door where you have to put a code... does anyone know the code?

Also in the futuristic girl, how do you hack the terminal to see the two teachers?
it is in the artist's house,his living room there is a number in the wife's painting above the couch.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
thank you very much if it was that code, one last question, how can you decorate jade's brother's room? I take all the space junk to get the objects, but I don't get what they ask for
Have you talked to Jade's mother to get the plans?
Then Right click plans to see what is needed, and Left click plans to build.
To place objects, go to room, open inventry , Left click item and left click wall or floor.

Reactions: andres18

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Interesting, he's going to go after his patreons for distributing games. Does that mean he's going to leave "nefarious" code or unique IDs in any game? Can't say this is the right thing to do, I've seen this before and it's wrecked dev's income.
Plus this is a right turn around, considering he was active in F95zone for a long time. (plus he got lots of patreons here already)

But if he does let the games go for free after a month I suppose that'll be okay trade-off. Probably stop the income leak.. probably

Edit: Also super shady he's stopping new patreons getting the new update for Willy D. Is the dev trying to stop new subscribers from staying subbed? :ROFLMAO: Or reporting him, cuz that's a easy patreon report from what I remember about patreon TOS
I am doing this for few reasons. First reason cause majority of patrons actually asked me to do this, and second reason is music copyright. Music in my games are made by me, and 2 of my friends, so yes, I have exclusive rights for this to use in game, now. After someone share my game for free they also share music in game for free. This music is legally copyrighted by EUPIDO and by sharing it for free means their TOS is broken by some of my patrons. They actually asked from me to remove this persons cause they are sharing something that they are protecting. New patrons will still have access to my current game EON so Willy D is just a bonus for loyal patrons. and btw, yeah I do work 16h a day sometimes a bit less sometimes bit more cause I love making my games and I have insomnia. I will as always make Willy D 1.2 or any new updates for free after a month. So I just don't get the need to pirate a game from a small dev like me and that game will be given to you for free in a month... Just saying... cause we are speaking about logic here after all :)

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone remind me how to renew resources as Freya/Cain I completely forgot I know how to do it with Drake or Jade but I can't remember how it is done with Freya/Cain. Thanks

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Regardless if it got pirated or not, you really should fix those serious memory leak issue in your game, it's a pain in the ass to play the game without needing to close the game often (or else either the game freezed and crash, or my pc crash)

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
I couldn't play , the game closes after 40 seconds after an animation. I tried the compressed version and didn't work either ...

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
Regardless if it got pirated or not, you really should fix those serious memory leak issue in your game, it's a pain in the ass to play the game without needing to close the game often (or else either the game freezed and crash, or my pc crash)
For me one of the main reasons not to be a patreon for this game.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I am doing this for few reasons. First reason cause majority of patrons actually asked me to do this, and second reason is music copyright. Music in my games are made by me, and 2 of my friends, so yes, I have exclusive rights for this to use in game, now. After someone share my game for free they also share music in game for free. This music is legally copyrighted by EUPIDO and by sharing it for free means their TOS is broken by some of my patrons. They actually asked from me to remove this persons cause they are sharing something that they are protecting. New patrons will still have access to my current game EON so Willy D is just a bonus for loyal patrons. and btw, yeah I do work 16h a day sometimes a bit less sometimes bit more cause I love making my games and I have insomnia. I will as always make Willy D 1.2 or any new updates for free after a month. So I just don't get the need to pirate a game from a small dev like me and that game will be given to you for free in a month... Just saying... cause we are speaking about logic here after all :)
Fair enough I can respect the music copyright, corporations ain't no fun to mess with. I also respect that 1 month release date, as well the work ethic albeit you might want to lessen that up if you want to live long.
However I noticed you didn't respond to me mentioning stuff about tracking code in your game, I'm mighty suspicious now.
I ain't touching a free or pirated game if I don't know it doesn't run malicious code.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes