Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Fair enough I can respect the music copyright, corporations ain't no fun to mess with. I also respect that 1 month release date, as well the work ethic albeit you might want to lessen that up if you want to live long.
However I noticed you didn't respond to me mentioning stuff about tracking code in your game, I'm mighty suspicious now.
I ain't touching a free or pirated game if I don't know it doesn't run malicious code.
There is no malicious code in my game I just use simple serial number. However, I noticed many times ppl who upload it here do tent to "mess" with game files... Are those files dangerous? I can't tell probably yes. So that is one more reason to download from my patron as it's 100% safe. If you don't want to spend money or don't have to spend on games, just wait till free release and download from my patreon I also offer, mega, google drive, sync and torrent for downloads.

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
I am doing this for few reasons. First reason cause majority of patrons actually asked me to do this, and second reason is music copyright. Music in my games are made by me, and 2 of my friends, so yes, I have exclusive rights for this to use in game, now. After someone share my game for free they also share music in game for free. This music is legally copyrighted by EUPIDO and by sharing it for free means their TOS is broken by some of my patrons. They actually asked from me to remove this persons cause they are sharing something that they are protecting. New patrons will still have access to my current game EON so Willy D is just a bonus for loyal patrons. and btw, yeah I do work 16h a day sometimes a bit less sometimes bit more cause I love making my games and I have insomnia. I will as always make Willy D 1.2 or any new updates for free after a month. So I just don't get the need to pirate a game from a small dev like me and that game will be given to you for free in a month... Just saying... cause we are speaking about logic here after all :)
imho you shouldn't even need to elaborate that to people which snitch your game usually :D

I'm thankful that you release your game free for public after a month, pretty nice move (y)

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
There is no malicious code in my game I just use simple serial number. However, I noticed many times ppl who upload it here do tent to "mess" with game files... Are those files dangerous? I can't tell probably yes. So that is one more reason to download from my patron as it's 100% safe. If you don't want to spend money or don't have to spend on games, just wait till free release and download from my patreon I also offer, mega, google drive, sync and torrent for downloads.
Then all my respect goes towards you. Also I may or may not be a patreon, or previously supported you. I'm just extremely paranoid about my privacy and security, that is all. I've dropped games before from Patreon developers when they start implementing "anti-piracy" measures and somehow it starts tracking my IP and god knows what else to combat "piracy".

Catch you later and thank you for responding kindly dev, all the best wishes.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
thank you very much if it was that code, one last question, how can you decorate jade's brother's room? I take all the space junk to get the objects, but I don't get what they ask for
in Steven's bedroom click where it says 'Steven's bedroom' and it will take you to the other part of the bedroom where you can place the decorations

Saluja

May 30, 2020
That is awesome sir

andres18

May 24, 2017
Have you talked to Jade's mother to get the plans?
Then Right click plans to see what is needed, and Left click plans to build.
To place objects, go to room, open inventry , Left click item and left click wall or floor.
Yes, I have spoken with the mother and she has given me a series of objects that I should build, what happens is that with the space debris she has only given me to build 40% of the room and she does not let me continue, since I cannot build more because there is no more space junk to build them

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes, I have spoken with the mother and she has given me a series of objects that I should build, what happens is that with the space debris she has only given me to build 40% of the room and she does not let me continue, since I cannot build more because there is no more space junk to build them
OK , Have you done the "Alien Artefacts" Quest ?
If not, do it.
Once it's done you should be able to go the Temple on Duna,
and use the machine to regenerate the space junk.
(also if you do "Teddy Bear" the space junk will regenerate faster)

Reactions: andres18

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
And we get it for free anyway in 3 weeks
I understand his patreon asking to do something, they paid and get an early acces, same thing as a bonus on a new AAA game

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes