FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Downloaded the newest update from Patreon and I am so lost lol. And my bad gang, I won't be sharing the update link bc I don't know how to

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Downloaded the newest update from Patreon and I am so lost lol. And my bad gang, I won't be sharing the update link bc I don't know how to
IF you want to share you can open a ticket and contact here a Mod who will give you a badge and upload the game.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Did you work this out having the same problem. No clickable mushroom and can’t enter to the right?
it's something to do with the camera controls: "1" and "2" on the keyboard (I think its probably "1") that toggles between locking the screen on the MC and being able to scroll the edge of the screen)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

Hello Everyone.
Here are some info about both games future.
I am starting with 1.2 update for Willy. This one will be huge. I am not sure when it will be done since my main focus is EON so when it's done it's done. But there will be some changes about who will actually get Willy D 1.2 update.
First of all, all regular patrons will get it directly in message as soon as it comes out. Ones who become new patrons only for Willy D 1.2 update WILL NOT GET THE GAME.
Also if I find any info of any of you being sharing my games on pirate forums also won't get 1.2 update.
My plans for EON are simple to go on with it and someday hopefully soon also publish it on steam. Again, if I find any evidence you being sharing my games around pirate forums, you will not get steam key for the game. Regular patrons will though get free steam keys and ones who spend a bit more will probably get all bonuses that I plan.
So in short... I will try to eliminate and even ban if I have to all users that are sharing game on pirate forums. Why, you wonder? Well to be honest a lot of my patrons actually asked me to do this. And I do believe it's fair to them, who are actually paying to make this game possible for everyone to play (even for free after a month or so)
So, do whatever you think it's suitable for you and I will do the same and will try to protect my patrons.
I hope you will all have fun and take care.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017

Hello Everyone.
Here are some info about both games future.
I am starting with 1.2 update for Willy. This one will be huge. I am not sure when it will be done since my main focus is EON so when it's done it's done. But there will be some changes about who will actually get Willy D 1.2 update.
First of all, all regular patrons will get it directly in message as soon as it comes out. Ones who become new patrons only for Willy D 1.2 update WILL NOT GET THE GAME.
Also if I find any info of any of you being sharing my games on pirate forums also won't get 1.2 update.
My plans for EON are simple to go on with it and someday hopefully soon also publish it on steam. Again, if I find any evidence you being sharing my games around pirate forums, you will not get steam key for the game. Regular patrons will though get free steam keys and ones who spend a bit more will probably get all bonuses that I plan.
So in short... I will try to eliminate and even ban if I have to all users that are sharing game on pirate forums. Why, you wonder? Well to be honest a lot of my patrons actually asked me to do this. And I do believe it's fair to them, who are actually paying to make this game possible for everyone to play (even for free after a month or so)
So, do whatever you think it's suitable for you and I will do the same and will try to protect my patrons.
I hope you will all have fun and take care.
Interesting, he's going to go after his patreons for distributing games. Does that mean he's going to leave "nefarious" code or unique IDs in any game? Can't say this is the right thing to do, I've seen this before and it's wrecked dev's income.
Plus this is a right turn around, considering he was active in F95zone for a long time. (plus he got lots of patreons here already)

But if he does let the games go for free after a month I suppose that'll be okay trade-off. Probably stop the income leak.. probably

Edit: Also super shady he's stopping new patreons getting the new update for Willy D. Is the dev trying to stop new subscribers from staying subbed? :ROFLMAO: Or reporting him, cuz that's a easy patreon report from what I remember about patreon TOS

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Interesting, he's going to go after his patreons for distributing games. Does that mean he's going to leave "nefarious" code or unique IDs in any game? Can't say this is the right thing to do, I've seen this before and it's wrecked dev's income.
Plus this is a right turn around, considering he was active in F95zone for a long time. (plus he got lots of patreons here already)

But if he does let the games go for free after a month I suppose that'll be okay trade-off. Probably stop the income leak.. probably
As I understand there were too many fake pledgers, at least 30-50 I guess. After he decided to use serial numbers to pinpoint fake ones and leakers he got an increase in his stable patron numbers I think.

If there are any other reasons, I don't know. But I can understand, he probably got frustrated after giving that much work to both free games while giving regular updates for years (since 2017). Newcomers may not know, but he's one of the few devs always delivered, worked really hard, "16 hours a day" is his words and not a single milking or deception attempt. (Don't believe me, check his patreon history and discord)

Sure F95 is a big commercial area for new devs, but for unpopular devs with niche games, F95 or any other pirating platform can start positive and may turn into more negative in the long term unless your game is very popular. I think at least half of his patrons are not from F95, some didn't even know what F95 is. Other half maybe from F95 and/or from other pirating sites and/or from deviantart, instagram, twitter, etc. My guesses are all speculation, he may correct it if needed.

Reactions: greeneyed

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
As I understand there were too many fake pledgers, at least 30-50 I guess. After he decided to use serial numbers to pinpoint fake ones and leakers he got an increase in his stable patron numbers I think.

If there are any other reasons, I don't know. But I can understand, he probably got frustrated after giving that much work to both free games while giving regular updates for years (since 2017). Newcomers may not know, but he's one of the few devs always delivered, worked really hard, "16 hours a day" is his words and not a single milking or deception attempt. (Don't believe me, check his patreon history and discord)

Sure F95 is a big commercial area for new devs, but for unpopular devs with niche games, F95 or any other pirating platform can start positive and may turn into more negative in the long term unless your game is very popular. I think at least half of his patrons are not from F95, some didn't even know what F95 is. Other half maybe from F95 and/or from other pirating sites and/or from deviantart, instagram, twitter, etc. My guesses are all speculation, he may correct it if needed.
When you say fake pledgers do you mean people who don't pay up in the end, as in they ask for a refund from paypal or their payment provider to avoid paying?
Or do you mean people who only pay 1 month for the update and then stop subscribing until the next update (perfectly legal and allowed by patreon TOS -
Depending which one that could be very light ground the dev is stepping on.

Also half of the dev's subscribers coming a site is a big deal, hell 20% is a big deal. (Or a combined number of pirate sites)

Anyway I get his frustrations, but there are probably better ways to handle this rather than committing reputation nuke. /shrug
Also he does seem to work hard so I respect that, unsure about exact numbers since I don't think anyone can see his works hours. (Plus I doubt he works 16 hours a day, I do know one dev who works 12ish but that's off and on with breaks and he actually streams all his working hours).
Regardless we will have to see how it goes, time tells the truth no? Let's see how his support goes - 1,962.22 USD at the moment for reference.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
When you say fake pledgers do you mean people who don't pay up in the end, as in they ask for a refund from paypal or their payment provider to avoid paying?
Or do you mean people who only pay 1 month for the update and then stop subscribing until the next update (perfectly legal and allowed by patreon TOS -
Depending which one that could be very light ground the dev is stepping on.

Also half of the dev's subscribers coming a site is a big deal, hell 20% is a big deal. (Or a combined number of pirate sites)

Anyway I get his frustrations, but there are probably better ways to handle this rather than committing reputation nuke. /shrug
Also he does seem to work hard so I respect that, unsure about exact numbers since I don't think anyone can see his works hours. (Plus I doubt he works 16 hours a day, I do know one dev who works 12ish but that's off and on with breaks and he actually streams all his working hours).
Regardless we will have to see how it goes, time tells the truth no? Let's see how his support goes - 1,962.22 USD at the moment for reference.
It means the ones not paying a dime, using several methods to cancel subscription before payment.

About 16 hours, it may seem unrealistic at first but once you get to know the dev you understand how it's possible. I bet he worked more than 16 hours some days. How is it possible then: :)

- Being an insomniac
- Loving to create adventure games and being ambitious
- Having very good work ethics

He's a very creative person (art, music) and smart guy with good memory (yet I'm smarter than him). So an interesting combination of many things this lazy dude. As I said before if anyone thinks I'm biased or trying to picture something unrealistic, check all the sources he's active and decide yourselves. He's a very open and honest guy, so it's really easy to find.

About some decisions he made, we'll see if they are good or bad. I wish the best for him and any other honest and good devs. Trying to survive in a very unfair industry is really hard.

Reactions: greeneyed
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes