kavlas

Nov 8, 2017
Help pls....stuck in lust woods . cant get out. i went in without a potion.

Last edited:

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
I don't find anything with futa content :) did i do something wrong.
There really is only one Futa in Eden so far and there is no scene with her. You just had to make saure you entered the code before you ever went there because otherwise it would be impossible to enter afterwards as she would just appear female.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Love this game, another great update Nenad (y):love:
I have problem with two quests:
Lost and found -- i found the watch in the last update and gave it to the guy but the quest still saying that i have to find the watch. Bug?
Expenses of life ... Have no idea what to do in Shelter 25.... Theres nothing to do.
I did quest with the apartment.
Any ideas?

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
You are missing Avery(Tattooed girl sitting in the upper streets of endwaste) And Syn(blonde lady in a Black dress no clue where she was, if I'd have to guess I'd say she visited the admin office on Eon Station).

As for the missing figure with Drake, you have all charcters there so you are missing a silver or higher level doll there.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Syn is in the Krabow library, But can't see her doll anywhere. I was wondering if the Drake one was Vivienne (witch in Lust Wood), So, I guess her doll isn't in the game yet.

Ok, I found Syn. Uncle's office

Homer83simpson

Dec 27, 2020
Only start new game, because in this build they don't come out from VIP room. You need show them ICU before it.
I have the same issue (The hint system shows a question mark in Matthew's living quarters but Matthew and Johnny are in the VIP booth at the space bar and don't react to the ICU - main quest is stuck) and it'd be so tedious to start from scratch after I've finished everything else up to this point (v0.09). Will this be fixed in a future release?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes