aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I don't see anything on the left to interact with on the statue and I don't have any materials some help
If this is for Drake, you have to talk to his mum to learn the prayer then you can pray at the statue to replenish the resources

Govind69

May 20, 2020
hello .

can any one help me with the following quests ?

keiras secrets ( keira has not returned yet from everlust )

three sisters ( no idea what to do )

state of the art ( after the first scene at night )

i completed all other quests . ( EXCEPT FURNITURE AND DECOR FOR HOME )

NB : I AM PLAYING VERSION 9

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
hello .

can any one help me with the following quests ?

keiras secrets ( keira has not returned yet from everlust )

three sisters ( no idea what to do )

state of the art ( after the first scene at night )

i completed all other quests . ( EXCEPT FURNITURE AND DECOR FOR HOME )

NB : I AM PLAYING VERSION 9
kiera's secrets - go to Aunt's home in Everlust

three sisters and state of the art - what does the quest log say?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Govind69

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I believe that's the herbalist, you have to collect all 10 herbs and give them to her then ask about making potions.

Do you have all of Drake's dolls as I'm missing one from 0.09 (I've got Vita, what's the other one?)
Ohhh. Well damn, finding the last herb might be annoying haha I thought I had them all. I'll check later.

I also had a look at the image you shared but I can't tell which is missing because you need to click each character on Drake's list and check if there's any gaps. For instance, I was missing bronze and silver dolls for a few people so I knew which area to look in for them. It might be Vida's bronze doll, that was the toughest one to spot for me. In the screen where the two sisters were originally it's right behind the foreground on the far right. I only found it by moving my mouse around til it changed to "Doll". I also didn't see Lillian's bronze doll til late on too because of how it was hidden in the dark on the back wall of your parents house. Maya's silver doll I forgot about too, it's outside her house. You have to use the hook on it to remove it from the barrels there.

testit

Sep 3, 2018
I'm on an intel mac, for me the game opens and I can get to the main menu, but then it stops responding to input if I try to start a new game or view the controls (this is on 0.09 from the first page here)
Same here on a mac M1.
Terminal Output is: "Function 'changeshowScene' must return a boolean value"

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm stuck in Drakes story. After finding the water tablet I went to the lust woods. but when I tried to put the tablets into the monolith I realized that the fire tablet vanished from my inventory. How do I get it back? Also I can't figure out how to get milk for the unicorn quest. No cows anywhere.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I have a problem with Drake in version 9: to buy the blueprints i need 50 coins. How can i earn or find them?

Last edited:

Rapunzel123

Mar 10, 2019
hey there,
where do i start with the freya Story. I went throu the Sanatorium and stuck. Found the combination look. but i have no idea what next. no code found

thx for help

Rapunzel123

Mar 10, 2019
I have a problem with Drake in version 9: to buy the blueprints i need 50 coins. How can i earn or find them?
go to the piratebay, and talk to the pirat. she gives u a treasur map. find the treasur. bring it back, and she gives u money. repeat to earn more money

Rapunzel123

Mar 10, 2019
I'm stuck in Drakes story. After finding the water tablet I went to the lust woods. but when I tried to put the tablets into the monolith I realized that the fire tablet vanished from my inventory. How do I get it back? Also I can't figure out how to get milk for the unicorn quest. No cows anywhere.
hey there,

a cow is at cecily farm

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
go to the piratebay, and talk to the pirat. she gives u a treasur map. find the treasur. bring it back, and she gives u money. repeat to earn more money
I did try that but the map doesn't let me take the treasure. I click on it , click again to "dig it up" but it remains where it was , doesn't go to inventory ..
8c28abba7f8afd0dc5b96abf52b45896.jpg
EDIT:
Aaaaah, ok with the Shovel it works..

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooddy
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes