Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If somebody does have it I hope they spoil who the scenes with. I'm waiting on Drake to get the sister for a while now. So far Jade surpasses him in the incest department.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
Never used the "Updater" before, is there a guide to how to use it?

Hi guys.. This is readme for BETA version of game updater.

Best way how to run this game is to put setup file into game directory (were game executable lays) and run it. If you don't want to, please select the right directory, if there is problem, try to REMOVE DOT [.] from the end of path.

After selecting of "install" directory, unpack will happen. After unpacking, batch file is executed (yes, that awfull black&white window).

Please try to read, what is written there. It tries to not to harm your game directory, verify checksums etc. But no guarantee. You are responsible of running this, not me. Enjoy!

Reactions: Ahchi

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Never used the "Updater" before, is there a guide to how to use it?

* You can only upgrade from a previous version. For example v0.12 can be upgraded to v0.13, v0.13 to v0.14. You cannot upgrade immediately from v0.12 to v0.14.
* If you are updating a newly unpacked game, launch it and make sure it works.
1. Download the required updater and place it in the game folder (where the .exe and .vis files are located).
2. Then run this .exe (updater) from that folder as administrator. Wait a few minutes, depending on your system, a black script window will appear.
3. If all goes good it will do checksum and after all goes right press "finish" and you just start game.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
As Drake I got all the materials requested to the gazebo but can`t give them to the dad or found some place to deposite, what to do, any idea?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
As Drake I got all the materials requested to the gazebo but can`t give them to the dad or found some place to deposite, what to do, any idea?
You're probably missing some materials, it needs gold ore (not coins)

If you have everything you just talk to him

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes