Tranquilo2120

Jun 24, 2023
No, i am progressing in the plot and have job as apprentice, but still, the herbalist did not appear in town. Thats why i am asking for save l.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
No, i am progressing in the plot and have job as apprentice, but still, the herbalist did not appear in town. Thats why i am asking for save l.
My save file is completed, one only at the end of release 13 not sure that ill help you, Attached is the walk through might help you & save file for completed V0.13

Jul 24, 2021
Want to start the game but upon downloading the first file and opening it all i see is a folder called scenes with a bunch of scene numbering no game to open what is going on?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Want to start the game but upon downloading the first file and opening it all i see is a folder called scenes with a bunch of scene numbering no game to open what is going on?
[/QUOTEc
You have to download the 3 parts,,, when you extract the 1st part it will automaticly extract all three parts,
single part wont work

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Do I need to download the update as well as the 3 parts (on the first page), or do the 3 parts together already include the latest update?

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes