HeisukeMatsudo

Aug 13, 2018
Hi Guys! I need some help. How do I proceed with Jade's anomaly quest? How many times do I have to give him the anomaly data. This is a prerequisite in Drake's Dark Underworld quest. Also, How do I start the Baby Girl quest (Jade's quest between bond and shades of grey) Thanks for helping!

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hi Guys! I need some help. How do I proceed with Jade's anomaly quest? How many times do I have to give him the anomaly data. This is a prerequisite in Drake's Dark Underworld quest. Also, How do I start the Baby Girl quest (Jade's quest between bond and shades of grey) Thanks for helping!
for baby girl you have to complete anomaly quest then Lua will appear in the hanger

Hygoor

May 14, 2021
Usa il link per scaricare l'elenco excel di bambole e caseifici. Sembra che tu abbia già raccolto in base alla tua schermata

[/CITAZIONE]
Use the link to download excel list of dolls & dairies. Looks like you already collected based on your screen shot
thank you very much Kingkela, you are always helpful

NIKOLAS_1989

Apr 27, 2018
thnaks a lot for the help, one more help little and finish jane, i have stock to 3 screenshot, and first screenshot and second finish for this version??
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes