enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
anyone managed to run the game on Mac? since version 0.05 the game does not work (I am trying each and every version until now)... Shame, I love this game and WillyD so much!

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Why this game is so lame at explaining things needed to do? I'm done with a vague quest log that tells nothing about what to do next. At least provides some detailed walkthrough. I love the renders but memory leaking, continuous stuttering, and absence of a detailed walkthrough turn me completely off.
Walkthrough V0.11 ,, This should give you a good start and the rest should be easy as it did for me Link:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Easy, i've used a full save :KEK:

Seriously, use a full save :HideThePain: this game is so damn convoluted to have things running smoothly, any small error can fuck up your entire playthrough as it happened to me many times in every update since i started playing it from version 0.01 ...

Finding thomas is tricky tho, when you unlocked everything, go to ice planet, stop making the fuckin robot following you <- this is the most critical part, game tells you no artifical unit is allowed yes but you can be braindead like me to figure it out after you used a full save :KEK: in there, you need to walk down the stairs which is at the background, then enjoy the action :BootyTime: i wish i knew how it happened tho but whatever... i stopped wishing this game to have a smooth running engine, it will probably never happen.
there are total 10 around the galaxy you can check that by holding space with Thomas on scene he will have a small "energy" bar on top of his head
How do yo give the a
Both can be finished... Ancient devices are for Thomas in Under garden and about state of art... well... Some things happen during the night in Leonarda da Pinchy studio and if drake is clever enough more things may happen :D
JADE; I am giving the 10 Ancient devices to Thomas by clicking the items and dropping them to Thomas but ,, for some reason he is not recognising ,,, Is it a BUG or Have I missed some thing ,,, Help please?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
JADE v0.13: Completed Quest list.

Attached is my Jade completed quest list for V0.13. If anyone has a different or if i am missing a quest, please let me know

**** Best if Mr Developer can post a complete list of all the Quest for V0.13 for the 3 games******

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
JADE v0.13: Completed Quest list.

Attached is my Jade completed quest list for V0.13. If anyone has a different or if i am missing a quest, please let me know

**** Best if Mr Developer can post a complete list of all the Quest for V0.13 for the 3 games******
1684407511658.png

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Can someone Post the complete list of ALL THE QUEST up to V0.13. All 3 Characters. No walkthrough and don't know if all quest have been covered and completed

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Hi mate ,,, I see you have closed Blup Blup .... I cant close it , I have got the translation downloaded to the BOT but when we get to Blup .. Jade ask only two questions which Blup answered and translated by bot. How ever the quest did not close because something is missing, Are you able to help by patching up the missing gap?.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hi mate ,,, I see you have closed Blup Blup .... I cant close it , I have got the translation downloaded to the BOT but when we get to Blup .. Jade ask only two questions which Blup answered and translated by bot. How ever the quest did not close because something is missing, Are you able to help by patching up the missing gap?.
just past Blup Blup there is a passageway, you can't enter it but I think if you click on it it triggers another conversation with Blup Blup

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
just past Blup Blup there is a passageway, you can't enter it but I think if you click on it it triggers another conversation with Blup Blup
Thanks mate,, tried couple of times ... still the same dialogue,, I will just leave it for the next update. Thanks for your help mate

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes