Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I already talked to her and no respawn quest after visiting temple of syn
Temple of Syn?
For the "respawn" quest you need to talk to the High Priestess.
and she is not at the "Temple of Syn" but on Sky Isle.
To get to her, go to Sky Isles. Click on the giant, Click on the stairs behind the Giant, Go left.

Reactions: GameRebel

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Temple of Syn?
For the "respawn" quest you need to talk to the High Priestess.
and she is not at the "Temple of Syn" but on Sky Isle.
To get to her, go to Sky Isles. Click on the giant, Click on the stairs behind the Giant, Go left.
I cannot click on the stairs, only on the house, but i cannot go there, because i cannot pass the giant.

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
these are all the ones I've found.

lust wood
swamp meadow (where vida is during the day)
amezon jungle
dark woods (comes up as night herb)
drake's parents' house in the meadow (this is one bugged so can't actually collect)
the entrance to the cave
blacksmith
lost city hall
secret cliff
Whenever I craft the bridge it only says "I can make table and chairs" howd u get it mate?
Also Im not sure if i got the herb at night dark wood but Anal is still locked

Last edited:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Endwaste city=>Underground market, talk with Ava. He want 100 scraps. Back to Upper plaza and use Loot box on Van Gruber. Talk with him again. Found loot and bring it to him. Repeat until have 100 scraps.////// How many times??? 12 times and he paid ,, $5 only///

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Endwaste city=>Underground market, talk with Ava. He want 100 scraps. Back to Upper plaza and use Loot box on Van Gruber. Talk with him again. Found loot and bring it to him. Repeat until have 100 scraps.////// How many times??? 12 times and he paid ,, $5 only///
Use CheatEngine bro... On game you have 1 quest after you can take 50 scripts for 1 blowjob like in Adventure of Willy D.

Last edited:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Tried saveedit-online not opening save file.... Which cheatengine online do I use for this game Bro?

COLLUSION X

Dec 26, 2021
Nenad A. Do you making animation inside Visionaire or not?
Smth tell me that gameplay animation (like moving, background etc) made with V, but nude scenes not.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes