vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I need help to proceed with "Perfect Maid", "Sea Treasure" (where is Damien and this hall?) and "Sweetie" (I talked to the girl in the next room before i talked to the aunt, so in the next room there is no new option left for me, exept that i took the rope). I also don't know how to prepare the lockpick - not extra talk option with the fairy for me. Also the respawn method for wood, rock, .. seems bugged for me, i cannot pray (no talk option with the mother about it), but the materials respawn anyway when i leave the statue.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I need help to proceed with "Perfect Maid", "Sea Treasure" (where is Damien and this hall?) and "Sweetie" (I talked to the girl in the next room before i talked to the aunt, so in the next room there is no new option left for me, exept that i took the rope). I also don't know how to prepare the lockpick - not extra talk option with the fairy for me. Also the respawn method for wood, rock, .. seems bugged for me, i cannot pray (no talk option with the mother about it), but the materials respawn anyway when i leave the statue.
damien and the hall are behind the giant on skye isle - you need to talk to the giant to unlock it

as for 'perfect maid' and 'sweetie' what does your quest log say for each of those?

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
damien and the hall are behind the giant on skye isle - you need to talk to the giant to unlock it

as for 'perfect maid' and 'sweetie' what does your quest log say for each of those?
Where is this giant? Do you mean the tall girl? I have no talk option for her to proceed (You are so huge! - You have big boobs!)
Perfect maid says: Maybe Keira will let her sleep in the attic
Sweetie tells me to go to the next room to the girl and talk with her (I did this already before i talked to the aunt)

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
have you looked outside foxy's bar?
Yes, this is where I am in the quest, can't find Tanya 1683057909351.png

EDIT: If i load earlier saves where she is tanding right there in the screenshot she is also gone, same if I load even earlier saves, she seems to be missing completely after her hologram appears :/

Last edited:

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
There appear to be a bug in the Rottenfaller quest in v0.13, where there is a mixup in the dialogue with Desiré: With Freya it's about fucking and with Kain it's about comparing breast sizes :)

Nov 23, 2017
BIG PROBLEM, a bug.
With Coin and freya I left the bot in the secret passage. The problem is that i can take the bot only with Freya, but Freaya icanot go into secret passage. So I cannot move the bot anymore.
How Can I do??

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
BIG PROBLEM, a bug.
With Coin and freya I left the bot in the secret passage. The problem is that i can take the bot only with Freya, but Freaya icanot go into secret passage. So I cannot move the bot anymore.
How Can I do??
I meet with the same situation.AND I solve it like :

1,go to the room and sleep switch to freya and the bot will come back at the door,then you ask it to follow you again.

2,Freya can enter the Foxy s room in the second floor,just near the ugly whore s door, once enter the room,to the right you can enter the passge again to recrew your bot.

Try the two ways above. you can solve it.

Asd2311

Aug 5, 2019
BIG PROBLEM, a bug.
How Can I do??
go to Scraphop/ on table right side BOT RESTORE RADIO
click and go out/ bot restored

Reactions: aerdna1950aerdna

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Yes, this is where I am in the quest, can't find Tanya View attachment 2590907

EDIT: If i load earlier saves where she is tanding right there in the screenshot she is also gone, same if I load even earlier saves, she seems to be missing completely after her hologram appears :/
you need to talk to Nenad about getting him to paint Tanya

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Where is this giant? Do you mean the tall girl? I have no talk option for her to proceed (You are so huge! - You have big boobs!)
Perfect maid says: Maybe Keira will let her sleep in the attic
Sweetie tells me to go to the next room to the girl and talk with her (I did this already before i talked to the aunt)
for perfect maid talk to Keira (she should be at the aunt's house)

the giant is on Skye Isle - I think you have to progress the renewal quest (or sea treasure, I can't remember which) in order to get the chat option to open the hall

Sweetie - did you have sex with the virgin on skye isle?

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
for perfect maid talk to Keira (she should be at the aunt's house)

the giant is on Skye Isle - I think you have to progress the renewal quest (or sea treasure, I can't remember which) in order to get the chat option to open the hall

Sweetie - did you have sex with the virgin on skye isle?
I have no renewal quest, and i had sex with the virgin. I found Keira, but no talk option (only touch her boobs).

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I have no renewal quest, and i had sex with the virgin. I found Keira, but no talk option (only touch her boobs).
the renewal quest is how you respawn materials on the map, I think it starts when you go to the temple of Syn, you need to progress that to access the hall on skye isle. for Sweetie, you need to talk to Julie after you had sex with her and she'll ask you to get her a new dress

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
the renewal quest is how you respawn materials on the map, I think it starts when you go to the temple of Syn, you need to progress that to access the hall on skye isle. for Sweetie, you need to talk to Julie after you had sex with her and she'll ask you to get her a new dress
I already talked to her and no respawn quest after visiting temple of syn

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes