gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
It's the same with me. no lockpicks added
I finally figured it out myself.Its all bc you didnt solve the puzzle correctly.

You must ADJUST THE RIGHT NUMBER for each bar, for example: VI must adjust VI,upper and lower half is not in the same row,you must see it clearly.

Then when you finish in a right order,click the left logo,it would word.

• Haha
Reactions: GameRebel

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
your answer makes no sence. the lockpick still wont open chest.
The Lockpick MINIGAME just creates/prepares "lockpicks" which you can find in your backpack.
Once you HAVE some lockpicks in your backpack and you want to unlock a chest.
a; Open Inv (backpack)
b; Click on the Lockpick
c; Click on Chest. (If necessary buy more "courage")

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
I finally figured it out myself.Its all bc you didnt solve the puzzle correctly.

You must ADJUST THE RIGHT NUMBER for each bar, for example: VI must adjust VI,upper and lower half is not in the same row,you must see it clearly.

Then when you finish in a right order,click the left logo,it would word.
Yes i did it now , it had to be the different way as i was doing before. Thanks

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
I did finish the rustruck already , doing a blowjob to Doctor and get 50 scraps. Now it seems it's missing one quest.

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
Use right click to enter it's know bug that is fixed for next update. Remember that right clicking to any exit/entrance is also in game as fast travel. It's also listed under controls screen.
Thanks i did it already. My best regards and congratulations for such great games

gulty

Jun 6, 2019
For some reason, when it says I need to come back at night, Julie is gone. Neither outside nor inside the house and I can't finish that quest.
Also, I'm not be able to make it to the console room to press the button. Anomalies quest seems endless just like booty quest and I will not be able to see the control room.

Last edited:

Wizofaahs

Sep 19, 2022
The Lockpick MINIGAME just creates/prepares "lockpicks" which you can find in your backpack.
a; Open Inv (backpack)
b; Click on the Lockpick
ok i bought some courage at castle but i get the same message. it worked the first time i used it, but not since. maybe a bug?

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
a; Open Inv (backpack)
b; Click on the Lockpick
So how do I start the lockpick minigame?

EDIT: found it , talk to the fairy.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
1682943472179.png

For the Artists Wife quest i can't find the wifes sister, i think she should be here as the exclamation mark is... but she isn't there.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes