Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
There's one herb in the Meadow that I can't pick up, when I click on it the guy just walks all the way to the right.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think the reason is: His wife just said that Nenad come from that place before,she met him there or somethings like that.So its reasonable to take a photo near that toilet for a memory (means that toilet is a good site to fuck at that mad place). I myslef already think about the clue,but when I look all the painting I still cant see the password--bc IT S TOO HAR TO SEE CLEARLY...haha
I couldn't make it out either. Even if you work out where it's supposed to be, you still can't get it. You should be able to zoom into that photo, so that it becomes possible to make out the combination clearly. Cos otherwise you're just guessing what it is.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I couldn't make it out either. Even if you work out where it's supposed to be, you still can't get it. You should be able to zoom into that photo, so that it becomes possible to make out the combination clearly. Cos otherwise you're just guessing what it is.
Surely like you said. And as I recall that the second number is missing (Or I just cant see clearly?),means after I put the other 3 in the panel,I still need to guess or try it one by one....Kinda interesting.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I think you have to talk to the mayor's daughter in Upper Plaza
I already talk to the mayor s daughter with the long black hair,and then talk to Madame Foxy,then anrange to sell the Sabina,then take sabina to the secrect place and sold her,after she left,Cain can Fuck Foxy. And then Cain could fuck Foxy without story ,and could take a key to fuck her niece. (Then I try to talk to mayor s daugther but nothing change)

I ve done all above. Now my scene is all collected. Remain this task unfinish behind

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do i use the red essence on the statue, I don't have it in my inventory
This is easy to screw up,

Important question.
Is this your first attempt to get the Red Essence ?

If so, Try this , (Load a save from before you tried for the first time)
Click on Gina.
Click on "Get red essence" (SINGLE CLICK)
**watch AND wait for about thirty seconds**
Click on Gina again (at this time she should be drooling and the essence should drop)
Click on Gina again, (To end scene)
Click on Red essence (Red essence is now in your INV)
[ COMPLETE SYN TEMPLE QUEST! DO **NOT** TRY TO DO RED DRESS QUEST YET]
I think it's a timing issue, You need to be long and slow,

shark101

Nov 17, 2017
Not sure what I'm doing wrong , game crashes after 20 seconds of play

Game is loaded from a shared save file

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It's the same with me. no lockpicks added
Please note the (Red) Roman numbers along the top and Bottom.
On the top, from left to right it is "I" (1) to "VI" (6),
On the bottom, from leff to right it's "VI" (6) to "I" (1).
Therefore you need to make the Bottom "I" a mirror image of the Top "I"
(and NOT of the column above it, which is "VI")
Do the same for "II" to "VI" then click "Lockpicks left"
If correct you will get one lockpick in you Inv.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes