tarreflow1131

Aug 17, 2019
all of that atmospheres on 3 storylines are insane, and plus that exotic situations and scenarios, awesome job and impressive creativeness, i cant say no more, epic buddy and keep it going!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Dev is silent lately, any news when the next version might hit. He is one of the top 5 devs here.
He mostly doesn't post devlogs but sometimes drops info on his (free) discord. And if you click on info on patreon you always see the percentage of how far from being finished the new update is. He updates those numbers regularly. Eon is on 75% atm.

Reactions: gigastacykira

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
yo, is it possible to build the house yet? i hav ethe dial option but when i clic it nothing happen it doesn't even tell me what material is require^^

EDIT: apparently the game tells u what you need ones you have it^^ its 100 stones and 50 wood for the base at least^^

Last edited:

M8ke

Feb 26, 2018
I'm lost... The very first Screen with Freya: Guide says I gotta go to Art Gallery. Where is that? Only places I have is Lydia and the Yard

vangel12

Jul 10, 2021
Sorry for my English, I'm not a hater but... does anyone know what happened to the creator? He never took so long to update this game. I'm not criticizing, I just want to know if anyone knows if the game was cancelled or if he's on vacation or if the creator got sick or if the new update is just too heavy and that's why it takes so long?

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes