c_ghfhf_c

Sep 8, 2024
How do I charge the stupid bot? As Freya, I clicked on the orange button, but it's not working. Did I miss something? I did put this chip inside the robot head. What is next after I have found the numbers? Do I just click the orange button?

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
How do I charge the stupid bot? As Freya, I clicked on the orange button, but it's not working. Did I miss something? I did put this chip inside the robot head. What is next after I have found the numbers? Do I just click the orange button?
work from the outer ring towards the centre, green light means it's that number and red light means you want the number opposite. Once you've got the correct numbers press the orange 'charge' button and you'll get a charge. If you're still stuck press the blue '?' button for hints

c_ghfhf_c

Sep 8, 2024
work from the outer ring towards the centre, green light means it's that number and red light means you want the number opposite. Once you've got the correct numbers press the orange 'charge' button and you'll get a charge. If you're still stuck press the blue '?' button for hints
i did this all but the Charge button dont working im klicking with the mous left klick on the orange charge button but still not working do i have a bug?

c_ghfhf_c

Sep 8, 2024
i did this all but the Charge button dont working im klicking with the mous left klick on the orange charge button but still not working do i have a bug?
That's okay, I don't need help anymore. I'm fed up with this buggy game, so I'm deleting it. Thanks anyway

Toki_Lhor

Jun 15, 2020
Ran into an issue playing Jade. When I met Syn in Krabow Library, Jade says "Oh my God! Miss Syn!"

This dialogue is now stuck above Jade's head no matter what I do. I have tried loading saves, restarting the game, restarting my computer... nothing. Did a search here and didn't find a similar issue.

Anyone encounter this and find a simple fix/workaround?

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Hello everyone, is there any news of the update?
The dev is enduring periodic headache as a sequela of his previous eye surgeries so the progress is slower than usual. But I think the update should still be out within a week or so.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes