JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Here are all 48 characters with dolls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Allycat:

Is there a chance of providing how many dolls there are for each of the 3 main characters. I'm missing one but cannot work out whether it is a Freya, Jade or Drake doll. Am hoping to narrow
my search. BTW there are fewer characters numbers than total dolls. Cheers

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
just for if anyone is interested I found what was causing game to "lag" after option menu and I think I found solution for it so there will be no need to restart game after option screen anymore I hope... Still need some testing but so far it looks like it's fixed

Reactions: yoyomistro

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good 4 you We already had that discussion some pages back:
Pressing and holding SPACE bar will show you hints in scene... If you open controls you can see that as well. Hints are very obvious to see as they are HUGE exclamation mark just on top of each item or NPC that is needed for quests...
Male characters, start that room how to get out ah, took the hook do not know how to use.
Short answer, there is a twig on the table in front of the book

In future Jade will be able to ask someone to make automatic hacking system for a... Price lets say it that way :D
You horrible dev, you!
She .. she is already gf of one of the hacking tecks,
why would you whore her out to his friend that she wants to find a gf 4 ?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Hi Allycat:

Is there a chance of providing how many dolls there are for each of the 3 main characters. I'm missing one but cannot work out whether it is a Freya, Jade or Drake doll. Am hoping to narrow
my search. BTW there are fewer characters numbers than total dolls. Cheers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Where is Asta? Also I said I was missing Neona but I had hers, missing Avery and probably someone's silver doll...

EDIT: Found Avery, now just need to find who/where Asta is and figure out whose silver doll I'm missing.
Asta is the blue alien that looks like a Twilek in the entrance to the university

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes