JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi All:

I thought I help out for the hacking puzzle with a picture of how to solve it.

Firstly, place mouse over each 4 x 4 grid on left side and scroll up or down to stop moving cells. Then for each grid scroll up or down slowly one click at a time to change the pattern to match the corresponding grid on the right side.

I found that sometimes it pays to scroll back to get the right pattern. Don't always scroll in the same direction.

Picture attachment may also help. Cheers q2.jpg

Last edited:

fraggazagga

Mar 3, 2020
Help please!
I have played through Willy D without any issue, but have come across something with v0.02 of this game that I simply cannot figure out for the life of me.

On the Freya path, I have found the code to the door in the Sanitorium, and opened the code panel with the key, but simply cannot actually enter the code, clicking on the numbers does nothing, click dragging does nothing?

Tried running the game as admin, and in compatibility mode, no change. Is this a bug that anyone else has come across? Can anyone help please?

Keep up the amazing work Nenad, your games are great.

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
Help please!
I have played through Willy D without any issue, but have come across something with v0.02 of this game that I simply cannot figure out for the life of me.

On the Freya path, I have found the code to the door in the Sanitorium, and opened the code panel with the key, but simply cannot actually enter the code, clicking on the numbers does nothing, click dragging does nothing?

Tried running the game as admin, and in compatibility mode, no change. Is this a bug that anyone else has come across? Can anyone help please?

Keep up the amazing work Nenad, your games are great.
Use the mouse wheel on the code numbers.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi Nenad A., some things I got in game, in case they can be usefull:
-Some secondary missions can be missed, not launched or found (I didn't get fourth one from Drake and first and fourth from Freya).
-Third lewd scene from Freya got locked (they told me that happend when you're Cain) and can`t be replayed.
-After founding the broken carriage as Drake and leave it to map, can't go into there again.
-Playing as Freya, when in Upper Plaza with the huge hologram dancing in the back, got memory issues and game almost freezes. My PC isn't the greatest thing on Earth, but as example playing Willy can manage the platinum room with all girls without a problem.

Nothing else, glad to see how ambitious your new project is, thank you for it.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi Nenad A., some things I got in game, in case they can be usefull:
-Some secondary missions can be missed, not launched or found (I didn't get fourth one from Drake and first and fourth from Freya).
-Third lewd scene from Freya got locked (they told me that happend when you're Cain) and can`t be replayed.
-After founding the broken carriage as Drake and leave it to map, can't go into there again.
-Playing as Freya, when in Upper Plaza with the huge hologram dancing in the back, got memory issues and game almost freezes. My PC isn't the greatest thing on Earth, but as example playing Willy can manage the platinum room with all girls without a problem.

Nothing else, glad to see how ambitious your new project is, thank you for it.
You can get back to carriage by right clicking (fast travel) once you open it I fixed left clicking for carriage- The part with Cain I know it can be missed... but this is Early access game stage so to say so yeah there will be some parts that we will miss now and then. Later on in game Freya/Cain transformation will be manual so to say so player will be able to chose who they want to play with. And I know that scene in Everlust takes a lot of vram (around 6gb) so if you have space on your C drive try increasing your allocated vram in windows to 8gb I am trying to get all scenes under 8gb so everyone can play it that way even with slower pc but some scenes will just take a lot of memory anyway. Also all other quests are there somewhere I think you just miss to speak with Maia about her daughters :) Ones that you miss from Freya are obtained with Cain. :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You can get back to carriage by right clicking (fast travel) once you open it I fixed left clicking for carriage- The part with Cain I know it can be missed... but this is Early access game stage so to say so yeah there will be some parts that we will miss now and then. Later on in game Freya/Cain transformation will be manual so to say so player will be able to chose who they want to play with. And I know that scene in Everlust takes a lot of vram (around 6gb) so if you have space on your C drive try increasing your allocated vram in windows to 8gb I am trying to get all scenes under 8gb so everyone can play it that way even with slower pc but some scenes will just take a lot of memory anyway. Also all other quests are there somewhere I think you just miss to speak with Maia about her daughters :) Ones that you miss from Freya are obtained with Cain. :)
I know it's an very early stage, and I'm amazed of how good it works and how complex it will be. You're an ambitious man (in the good way) I can tell, and a hard worker. This game will be even better than Willy's, I'm sure. And the new haircut also suits you fine.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah the hacking shit is annoying as hell. I know its a game but you can make it more simple. Hell since you use the mouse wheel a lot its not really for people with laptops.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah the hacking shit is annoying as hell. I know its a game but you can make it more simple. Hell since you use the mouse wheel a lot its not really for people with laptops.
Yes. r/l click must be better.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Here are all 48 characters with dolls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is Asta? Also I said I was missing Neona but I had hers, missing Avery and probably someone's silver doll...

EDIT: Found Avery, now just need to find who/where Asta is and figure out whose silver doll I'm missing.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes