aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Two problems: can't found some secondary quests (at least I think so, if all the first quests to every character's list are playable in this stage of the game) and when playing as the blonde space chick can't advance main quest after hacking the secretary computer. No idea what to do after that, the hint don't changes and in the inventory the hacking device appears and dissapears. Any help? I'm missing one scene with the blonde girl and other with the wasteland girl (and lot of dolls).
I think the scene you are missing is the teacher, there is a terminal by the classroom door you can hack. As for the main quest, you can't progress till the next update when you can go and talk to Mirella

Reactions: GaboCAP

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Here are all 48 characters with dolls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx to you found one of the missing one, Elizabeth
Still missing one but got the same list names as you
So I believe there is one character that drop more than one doll
Can you list those with more than one? On that point I was suprised to not get a doll after Jade had sex with boyfriend

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
The courtney doll is extremely annoying to get. The animation is also not on a loop for you to predict when she will lift her leg and the click either goes to the bed or starts a conversation with her preventing doll pickup.
I'm having that problem too. Have you managed to get it? Wherever I try and aim the pointer I either get the bed, her or nothing so you must have to be pinpoint accurate to get it.

Got it! for anyone else having trouble with this aim for her toes.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Thx to you found one of the missing one, Elizabeth
Still missing one but got the same list names as you
So I believe there is one character that drop more than one doll
Can you list those with more than one? On that point I was suprised to not get a doll after Jade had sex with boyfriend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where did you find the elizabeth doll?

Last edited:

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Dunno the english world for it, but under the "escalator" of the carraige, it looks like a "pillar" under it , it's the dress ^^

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I think the scene you are missing is the teacher, there is a terminal by the classroom door you can hack. As for the main quest, you can't progress till the next update when you can go and talk to Mirella
Thank you, I was missing the scene from aplying the hack device to the secretary's computer, now I'm only missing third Freya's scene (and a bunch of dolls).

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
put the hacking card you got into the computer of the secretary. all the card you create disapear as soon as you pass a door to avoid being detected with hacking system in base
Thank you! Now I'm only missing third Freya scene.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I think that's the one with Elena when you're Cain
There's a second scene as Cain? Then I missed it for good. Also, as Drake can't open fourth quest, and as Freya, first and fourth. Maybe I'm missing some map areas, and some dolls also?

Einaridov

Jan 28, 2018
There's a second scene as Cain? Then I missed it for good. Also, as Drake can't open fourth quest, and as Freya, first and fourth. Maybe I'm missing some map areas, and some dolls also?
4th Drake scene is with Maia in the Wetlands. You have to visit Maya in the Enchanted Forest before. After that visit Wetlands are "open" to the left of the forest.

Einaridov

Jan 28, 2018
No no, not the scene, I mean the secondary quest in the quest log.
Do you mean the side quest? First one is House Building related to the purchasing of a meadow South of the lake. Fourth one, I have no clue. Probably related to my missing third scene.

Reactions: GaboCAP
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes