Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
There's a bug in the game engine, as yoyomistro pointed out in previous page. When you enter the "options/settings", dialogs starts to lag, you need to restart the game after that. If that not works, now try restarting the game as an admin.
thx, already did restart the game after i made changes inside the options/settings, but i guess just entering the section might set that buggy stuff off..?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very well then .. Space Bar worked just fine ... in that dim lit room a branch was hard to see.
Then I got the hook and by that time, book being the big tome on the table,
snatching the twig right next to it was not gonna hapen any time soon.
Pressing and holding SPACE bar will show you hints in scene... If you open controls you can see that as well. Hints are very obvious to see as they are HUGE exclamation mark just on top of each item or NPC that is needed for quests...
well as nenad said hold space bar and you will see that there is more than the hook to use in the room
and the hint trick with space has been told several times as you seems to read all the author troll
:rolleyes:
So yeah, ”scuse me 4 wanting casual fun gameplay where you do not have to use
binoculars to spot dark shapes in a dark room while messages appear and
make fun of your increasing frustration in a supposedly fun game.

Reactions: Priappus

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
thx, already did restart the game after i made changes inside the options/settings, but i guess just entering the section might set that buggy stuff off..?
I have no more ideas unfortunately. It may be bug related or some system specific issue.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Very well then .. Space Bar worked just fine ... in that dim lit room a branch was hard to see.
Then I got the hook and by that time, book being the big tome on the table,
snatching the twig right next to it was not gonna hapen any time soon.

So yeah, ”scuse me 4 wanting casual fun gameplay where you do not have to use
binoculars to spot dark shapes in a dark room while messages appear and
make fun of your increasing frustration in a supposedly fun game.
Point and click games have always been and are "pixel hunting". I did not invent wheel by doing this. Try playing monkey island or broken sword series and you will see what I mean. If "pixel hunt" is not fun for you, my suggestion would be to find some other genre then point and click adventures as this "pixel hunt" is actually one of main bases of every point and click adventure :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. the only fun smooth play through 4 me is the space Fem MC,
Bright environments where you can see your way around objectives,
shapes are not dark on dark.

Also .. the puzzle in the shower, using that many colors is dazzling,
like having a tech whiz bot ready to hack 4 you,
but you have to play turn the tiles 20 times to fix the power yourself.

Tiles are big, but the dots are small, hints thus become hard to follow.

Game did go well on the space age fem MC, so I will give you that.

Then on the poor gurl Fem MC route, felt like nothing to do again,
colors are again greyish, dim, depressing, postapokaliptic, I get it,
but talk about point and click in a grey on grey scenery.

Canto, like depechedNode said, it's not usually worth responding to your trolly posts, but this is a POINT AND CLICK GAME. None of the puzzles are that hard, and most of them have some sort of hint system. Nenad will probably provide backsaves at some point, so if you don't want to play the game wait for those or for someone who's willing to upload saves, or request one.

Snarky humor is integral to most point and click games, poking fun at players when they get stuck. I'm not even good at these games and I've solved all of the puzzles without outside help just based on the hints in game. If you don't like the genre, just move on. No one cares how much you hate the game. You're not providing real feedback. Search the thread for solutions instead of wasting time raging.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough .. your game tho .. it is so much more ...
Yeah, worth the hassle and the puns all around.
Point and click games have always been and are "pixel hunting". I did not invent wheel by doing this. Try playing monkey island or broken sword series and you will see what I mean. If "pixel hunt" is not fun for you, my suggestion would be to find some other genre then point and click adventures as this "pixel hunt" is actually one of main bases of every point and click adventure :)
Finally out of the house, might as well have that adventure with my fairie.

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
Nenad is a genius. Anyone skipping this game for one reason or another, you are really missing out. Once its more finished of course. Right now just the framework for the game is utterly amazing in my opinion. Can't wait to see more.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Two problems: can't found some secondary quests (at least I think so, if all the first quests to every character's list are playable in this stage of the game) and when playing as the blonde space chick can't advance main quest after hacking the secretary computer. No idea what to do after that, the hint don't changes and in the inventory the hacking device appears and dissapears. Any help? I'm missing one scene with the blonde girl and other with the wasteland girl (and lot of dolls).

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I find this hacking part really confusing. upon listening to the instructions from Johnny i'm still confused as to how exactly solve it.. Can someone please post a screenshot of the right solution or give detailed explanation on how to do it using simpler language? I just don't get it.

Ok I managed to do the one with squares (however, I havent figured out where is a class terminal to watch professor with annalise) but the one in the office with patterns is so hard to read for me. So I'm still looking for help with that one please :(

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Freya is hot as fuck. Very good game, better than the last one. Needed to click too many times to make it go but it's a good sexy game. I wish we had more content, a lot of hot females to fool around in the future.

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for the compression.

[my info from Willy D but should suits here also since engine is the same] It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
Not familiar with your browser, but if it has hardware acceleration enabled, then that might be the cause of the crash (as there would be 2 programs competing for hardware resources).

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Talk with Johnny about hacking he gives detailed hints how to do it. Johnny is in Jade's boyfriend Matthew living room (one who made ICU into hacking bot).
[/CITATION]

Hi, I don't understand what to do to make a success of the pattern, I spoke to Jhonny but I don't understand English very well and when I try to do the pattern. We have to do. Don't you have an example? Thx

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Please, someone can give me the screen for the symbols to do for the HACK, I translated everything Johnny said to me in my language, but even with that, but I understand really NOTHING; Thx

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Two problems: can't found some secondary quests (at least I think so, if all the first quests to every character's list are playable in this stage of the game) and when playing as the blonde space chick can't advance main quest after hacking the secretary computer. No idea what to do after that, the hint don't changes and in the inventory the hacking device appears and dissapears. Any help? I'm missing one scene with the blonde girl and other with the wasteland girl (and lot of dolls).
put the hacking card you got into the computer of the secretary. all the card you create disapear as soon as you pass a door to avoid being detected with hacking system in base

Reactions: GaboCAP
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes