Einaridov

Jan 28, 2018
Where to find Maya? I searched all around the Enchanted Forest. In the Forest I only get the unicorn and her doll.

Edit: Okay, found it finally.

Last edited:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
I found Zellah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm now on 34/35 dolls, I've got all the bronze dolls and 5 silver and 1 gold so what's the missing one?

got all 35 now and all the music.

Edit: I found it
can you show sreen shot where you found zellah doll please

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I guess you missed the point and click tag, point and click adventure on the banner, and the point and click puzzle discussion all through the thread? :FacePalm:
I wasn't criticising the point n' click nature of the game, I was criticizing its implementation in the game.
Solving a puzzle to take a shower doesn't look like the epitome of ludonarrative :WeSmart:

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
1622111320430.png

i'm at 44/48 dolls, thinks missing the one in blank like I presume Ingrind in Freya path. Or is it the right number (i don't think so as the music and scene a 21/21 and 15/15)

can someone tell me whos i'm missing and eventually how to get them visit all place twice but nope

Edit: While was writting the post, was waiting near Ingrind and she finally drop it while moving her hand. Guess that the same for over missing one will try it

Govind69

May 20, 2020
View attachment 1215635

i'm at 44/48 dolls, thinks missing the one in blank like I presume Ingrind in Freya path. Or is it the right number (i don't think so as the music and scene a 21/21 and 15/15)

can someone tell me whos i'm missing and eventually how to get them visit all place twice but nope

Edit: While was writting the post, was waiting near Ingrind and she finally drop it while moving her hand. Guess that the same for over missing one will try it
how did you open the toilet ? in freyas path ?

Atlon18

Aug 26, 2019
i know how to hack but after succes hacking i dont get nothing. how i can use for first time in the office?

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
4 GB for the first release? Wow, have to take a look. When they complete, I might need an extra hard drive.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes