Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A.

Quick question if you don't mind, out of curiosity. Is it possible with this engine to roll out updates instead of full downloads? is this something you are even considering if possible?

I loved you last game, I think you are extremely talented but being honest at some point towards end of development I bailed cause the download size was not worth the hassle, not taking anything away from the excellent game ofc
Yes. Updaters will be created in future (around 500.600 mb each) depending on updated content ofc. My plan was to make this update too this way without need to download whole game again but there was some issues with scripts and mac version was bugged out so First need to fix this and then updaters will be developed as it was for Willy. :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
It's a Nenad game so will be great. Hopefully save files will work from update to update?
Old saves work and they do not change folder when you update game so there is no need to do any manual copy of saves or whatever... So process is: Play game, save, update to new version- load your save and go on with playing game, as any other games out there in the world :)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yup. That is something that I can't change tho due the engine limitations. Exact path is: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames
The game is amazing, but unfortunately it is very difficult and my bad english did not help me, however it is one of the most beautiful games that I try to play in terms of graphics.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
File Size is too big for me to download. So can any kind soul share a torrent file for this. Thanks in Advance.

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
How does the hacking thing work? When I try to use the hacking tool on the ICU the only thing I can click on is the exit button.
I'm stuck here, try to reproduce patern with scroll wheel or similar one (like color swap but keeping patern) but nothing works for now

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I'm stuck here, try to reproduce patern with scroll wheel or similar one (like color swap but keeping patern) but nothing works for now
Talk with Johnny about hacking he gives detailed hints how to do it. Johnny is in Jade's boyfriend Matthew living room (one who made ICU into hacking bot).

GeorgeBest

May 25, 2017
Move cursor wheel in animated symbols on the left ;)
PS : Oh so may be like me you succeed to hack and didn't saw the card in inventory?

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys! How ICU hacking works? I cant fint out what i have to do when i choose "hack" option in diolog with ICU.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
What is new in the new version, played the first version and no clue anymore where toi start in the next version.

wil2rennes

May 28, 2017
what bothers me in this game
play female character
playing the wife for this fact farting the ass is not my delirium .

I am therefore half disappointed . the MC man saved the games.

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Talk with Johnny about hacking he gives detailed hints how to do it. Johnny is in Jade's boyfriend Matthew living room (one who made ICU into hacking bot).
Johnny confirm my though on what I was trying in fact was right, the part I was missing is cliking in the screen when ready to hack. I though it will switch to green automatically with good patern.

But the brainstorming is nice goodjob
And the scene's quality
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tease some really nice content to come! Can't wait

PS: Sorry if my english isn't good enough ^^'

Reactions: Priappus
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes