light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
fully walkthrough may not be needed. But, i think it could be great if we have some Hints (press H to hints or somethings). Hints could be an arrow points to items

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
fully walkthrough may not be needed. But, i think it could be great if we have some Hints (press H to hints or somethings). Hints could be an arrow points to items
There is already hint system. If you press and hold space it will show you all exits from scene, all items or npc connected with any quest. Also when you press Q you will open quest log where you may follow all quests... Only things there are no hints for are collections as they are hidden bonus in game anyway :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
K game is ready for testing atm... Now be aware that this is first time that I am testing something to be working with old saves. There may be some conflicts with old saves tho... So I have to find and correct those before release. This means that I will probably need more then couple of days to make all work as intended. I do believe that all will work and that I will be able to fix any issue so this work properly. Also I am confident that I will be able to do this testing done during this week... I don't believe future updates will take me so much to test cause I will already know much more about how old saves work and what is needed to make them work. So bottom line. Game should be ready for weekend or so :)

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
There is already hint system. If you press and hold space it will show you all exits from scene, all items or npc connected with any quest. Also when you press Q you will open quest log where you may follow all quests... Only things there are no hints for are collections as they are hidden bonus in game anyway :)
Awesome news... the testing part that is, which didn't show up in my quote of depechedNode cuz it's a quote of a quote.. I finally signed up to support you Nenad, I've appreciated your work since I finally decided to check out Willy D in late fall 2019 after placing it on the back burner for a couple years. Glad I'm finally able to do so. Also this is an endorsement for an optional futa or trans path, like all of the family content was optional in Willy D, so hopefully it's still on the table :BootyTime:.

EDIT: Also got to download the original Eon demo that I missed... I like the old Freya design but I'm partial to redheads, lol.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Game would be enjoyable if it didn't take 6+ LMB clicks just to move the dialog to next line....
Took an hour just to get out of the bedroom.
Double clicking doesn't always work neither.
I've no other choice but to spam the LMB which then can cause the dialog to overshoot the last, clicks on an interactive object which then replays the dialog lines all over again.
I will delete this 1st release version and wait for a newer version with said bug fix.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Game would be enjoyable if it didn't take 6+ LMB clicks just to move the dialog to next line....
Took an hour just to get out of the bedroom.
Double clicking doesn't always work neither.
I've no other choice but to spam the LMB which then can cause the dialog to overshoot the last, clicks on an interactive object which then replays the dialog lines all over again.
I will delete this 1st release version and wait for a newer version with said bug fix.
If you went into the options menu during a play session, that currently messes up the game after you go back in. If you want to change any settings, change them, then quit and restart. If you're still having issues try starting as admin but it should be fine without that.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
Finished Willy D and checked out the EON demo. Firstly I want to say a huge wow and thanks for the amazing quality of your games, they are by far the best I have ever come across on F95zone. Secondly, I wanted to know if there will any sort of follow up or additions made to Willy D, or if its now competely done? I ask because I see it isnt marked as completed.

Thanks again Nenad, fantastic job, keep doing what you're doing (y)

Reactions: slawdos

firesword

Mar 22, 2020
Is there a updater from version 0.01 to 0.02 similar to Willy D or do we need to download the whole thing again?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Is there a updater from version 0.01 to 0.02 similar to Willy D or do we need to download the whole thing again?
see Dan's post if you don't mind waiting for hours for it to download. I'm waiting for someone to upload a Mega link or a torrent

STet

Apr 17, 2020
There you go bud.. .. have fun spending like 20 hours downloading it.
Let me explain. Ornit listed "Source: svscomics" and may well have two-part game archive files.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
That link is from svscomics bud..
I know this very well, on Svscomics there are links to Keep2share and Fileboom, and there are 2-part archives. He obviously downloaded them, and perhaps he still has the original files. Can I explain it clearly? I can give you a bunch of resources with links to Keep2share, Fileboom, Florenfile and others.

luxury1809

Dec 25, 2019
I know this very well, on Svscomics there are links to Keep2share and Fileboom, and there are 2-part archives. He obviously downloaded them, and perhaps he still has the original files. Can I explain it clearly? I can give you a bunch of resources with links to Keep2share, Fileboom, Florenfile and others.
What do you want?:unsure:

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes