Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... in places where it's to see them unless some has told you exactly where to look eg. vida

On an unrelated note - does anyone know where Zellah (Drake's story) is as I can't find her in any of the locations that I've found?
Next to impossible means possible and just hard to do. Where else is the fun?

To get Zellah you need to find Willy and for him you need a location you did surely not discover so far. So, have fun.;)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Next to impossible means possible and just hard to do. Where else is the fun?

To get Zellah you need to find Willy and for him you need a location you did surely not discover so far. So, have fun.;)
I found Zellah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm now on 34/35 dolls, I've got all the bronze dolls and 5 silver and 1 gold so what's the missing one?

got all 35 now and all the music.

Edit: I found it

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
When quest ends at certain point and there is no more of that quest at certain update version, there will be indicator "to be continued" under quest that means you need to wait next updates to do that quest further.

Currently can't attach any files to forum, looks like image server has issues. That's why it's a direct image link from dev's discord.

Reactions: lexxxi1

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Time for some news about EON update. I have finished all rendering for 0.02 and today I am starting with inserting all into game. All animations, new scenes and all music, collections etc... I hope I will be able to do this in matter of 3-4 days but we will see. Anyway. As promised update will appear at some point this month and hopefully if all goes well, it will be in first part of month anyway.

Reactions: yoyomistro

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Keira (sister) doll should be in the waterfall area where you met her.. check near the bushed on the left. can you post photo i clicked all over can you post a screen shot of it's location?

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Keira (sister) doll should be in the waterfall area where you met her.. check near the bushed on the left. can you post photo i clicked all over can you post a screen shot of it's location?
It's in the meadow (on the the other side of the parents' house)

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes