kerain

Mar 16, 2021
Sorry, guys. Can someone write a guide for full collection? plz.:cry:I can only find 29 dolls and 13 music.

bzwbk

Nov 20, 2018
Keira doll - Meadow (right of the house) (not Waterfall - left of the house) on the right

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Is it just me or.....
Still can't open controls.
Even my pointer vanishes on the 1st click.
And the 1st animation.... can click any mouse button or keyboard key I want, nothings hapopening.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is it just me or.....
And the 1st animation.... can click any mouse button or keyboard key I want, nothings hapopening.
It's already been said that this issue is caused by going into the options menu after you've started the game, and is best remedied by running the game as admin and not going into options once you've started it.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
It's already been said that this issue is caused by going into the options menu after you've started the game, and is best remedied by running the game as admin and not going into options once you've started it.
Actually... You can go to option menu... change what you want to change, exit and then you should just restart game and all should work just fine as long as you restart game every time after exiting option menu. I know that sort of may be annoying, but until I find out what is causing the "lag" issue exactly (my code or engine code) this is temp solution :)

Reactions: lexxxi1

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is it just me or.....
I did not yet add controls screen to game cause I wanted it look good with animations etc and wanted to cover as much to be clear from controls. Here is a ss of WIP of it so you can use this SS for now till version 0.02 :)
EON Controls.png

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Where Asta doll? (Jade) and Zellah (Drake)?
to get asta hover the cursor under her arm and wait for her to move.

I'm missing Rowena and Zellah from Drake's story (I haven't even managed to find the actual Zellah character).

On Freya's story I'm stuck at the combination lock as I've looked everywhere and can't find the combination

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
to get asta hover the cursor under her arm and wait for her to move.

I'm missing Rowena and Zellah from Drake's story (I haven't even managed to find the actual Zellah character).

On Freya's story I'm stuck at the combination lock as I've looked everywhere and can't find the combination
Безымянный.png

I can't find persone with name Asta...

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes