Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
yeah, this needs a walkthrough, I have no idea where to go.
Game is designed to be open world so walkthrough would be very "messy" even now. And besides, there is whole quest log system in game and as hint helper so a minute of exploring would actually tell you everything :)

derive

May 2, 2018
Game is designed to be open world so walkthrough would be very "messy" even now. And besides, there is whole quest log system in game and as hint helper so a minute of exploring would actually tell you everything :)
Lol, didn't know there was a hint system. Thx :p

derive

May 2, 2018
Where is Nora after you get the scanner, she isn't at the spacebar anymore. Or is this the end of the version?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Where is Nora after you get the scanner, she isn't at the spacebar anymore. Or is this the end of the version?
Pressing and holding SPACE will show also hints at certain scene so go there and hold space will show that bot there has a ? on top of her... Means she has quest for you. Always check quests by pressing Q I will make this more clear in future version (like when quest is updated there will be message etc). But be aware this is only first version so it's base of code that is currently done and I still have a lot of work on it :)

May 30, 2017
Pressing and holding SPACE will show also hints at certain scene so go there and hold space will show that bot there has a ? on top of her... Means she has quest for you. Always check quests by pressing Q I will make this more clear in future version (like when quest is updated there will be message etc). But be aware this is only first version so it's base of code that is currently done and I still have a lot of work on it :)
Who is The futa character? Maybe a picture of her.

Feb 14, 2021
Dev: Can you please add a larger resolution than 1920 windowed for later releases? I either have to fullscreen it (which I prefer not to) or it is very tiny on my 5K monitor. Also, please, please make the character walk faster.

Thanks!

The potential here is outstanding!

Last edited:

lexxxi1

Apr 22, 2019
I am very happy i can block you. You better learn some manners.
Try to read sometime. What did i write? Read again, and again. You still don't get it? Lol, ok i wilI help you read. As i wrote earlier that you also replied on (which make you look even more stupid).... I always ask in forum IF there is any content with futa and I did ask in this forum and got an answer directly and it was no, no futa content. I only search if i don't get any answer. Still stupid to have the tag just to fool people to play their game and waste a few hours to find content that isn't in the game. You should read better.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Can anyone list which silver and gold dolls there are? Ihave 33 and don't know whioch iam missing...

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I´m blindly betting on the antecendents of their previous game. Although I will wait until it weighs 30gb to download it again and enjoy the good content that will be there :coffee: (y)

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes