Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
You know there's a whole other game he's made, the Adventures of Willy D, which is just about finished right? He made a demo for EON years ago based on the space part when he was just starting out with the Visionaire engine.
I know about Willy D, didnt know about if its going to be completed soon, it better be though i mean graphics kinda look dated and EON seems to have a lot higher quality. Although when i read dev's comments here at september i found out him saying he's going to continue working on EON based on his patrons suggestions. Idk man, after reading that my hype died a bit, really enjoyed the game so far but yeah...
Anyways beggars cant be choosers, but if he continues developing this game i'll try to spread the word around just like how im doing it for Jessica O'neil.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I know about Willy D, didnt know about if its going to be completed soon, it better be though i mean graphics kinda look dated and EON seems to have a lot higher quality. Although when i read dev's comments here at september i found out him saying he's going to continue working on EON based on his patrons suggestions. Idk man, after reading that my hype died a bit, really enjoyed the game so far but yeah...
Anyways beggars cant be choosers, but if he continues developing this game i'll try to spread the word around just like how im doing it for Jessica O'neil.
Did we play the same game lol? Willy D has amazing graphics, and is fully animated. Some of the more recent animations look better yes, but even the old ones are great. This dude puts out fully animated updates on a monthly basis not sure if you've actually "researched" like you said...

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Did we play the same game lol? Willy D has amazing graphics, and is fully animated. Some of the more recent animations look better yes, but even the old ones are great. This dude puts out fully animated updates on a monthly basis not sure if you've actually "researched" like you said...
So first of all i never said willy D has bad animations&bad gameplay etc. Secondly "researching" doesnt also mean "playing" the game from start to finish. So then instead of saying willy D has worse graphics overall lemme phrase it like: some ss of willy D in some places on the internet seem to have lower polygon count compared to graphics in EON. Happy now? :WutFace:

Para_Doxxx

Feb 24, 2018
I already knew it. So, where EXACTLY in the world is this "edge of enchanted forest"?

Once again: what am I supposed to do after I delivered the message to the lady in the bar?
so, what I find is that some of the entry/exits are very close to the edge of the window. I am still trying to find exactly the right spot get the one in the enchanted forest to work ... even though holding down the space bar reveals it.

Reactions: Rifntow

Para_Doxxx

Feb 24, 2018
so, what I find is that some of the entry/exits are very close to the edge of the window. I am still trying to find exactly the right spot get the one in the enchanted forest to work ... even though holding down the space bar reveals it.
OK ... this was a result of the 'Automatic' monitor setup on my Mac (running Big Sur, M1 Mac mini) cutting off the bottom of the window. I tried a few manual settings and obtained the entire window.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Finally played the game, gotta say H-scenes are one of the best on the whole forum. While i also like the game's direction and overall gameplay itself i have a small (hopefully) concern.

So when i like a game a lot i always do some research about its dev. When i saw your twitter account i saw a post about EON there from 2017 June which is like 4 years ago. Its kinda worrying, though i remember reading you working tirelessly to finally release the game. So my question is should we expect very long intervals between updates?
Hello. I just want to point up that I am not really using twitter anymore... So your research there is sort of in vain. I think the best way to research me or any other devs is go through patreon posts history you can see how frequently updates were made.
You can check mine cause it always have same title "Adventures of Willy D 0.xx. Most of times I managed to do at least 1 update per month (in start even 2 updates per month) but later on when game code become really huge it was like 1 update every 40 days or so. Now this last update is for final version of game so it will take a bit more + I made first version of EON as well in between. But after I am done with Willy, I hope I will be able to go on with 1 update per month for EON for a long time at least till game become really huge for me to handle for quick updates... Anyway, I am glad you liked the game. But my advice is when you reseach devs from patreon... just check their patreon posts with actual updates (you can still figure out even when you are not patreon you can see title and date). You can also check my discord for more info (yes it's free non patreon also may join). :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Could someone of mods please replace main picture of game here... As this is actual one also on my patreon page :) Thank you in advance. EonMain.png

Reactions: yoyomistro

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone knows where is Everlust for Drake's Quest "Additional Help"
I don't think that Everlust is part of this version. I think the dialogue of the chat with Kiara does say that the quest will be continued in the next update (but I could be wrong)

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
I don't think that Everlust is part of this version. I think the dialogue of the chat with Kiara does say that the quest will be continued in the next update (but I could be wrong)
I had the same question. I put a lot of efforts to find Everlust.... It's a pity it's not clear if a quest will be continued in the next version or can be solved in the current.
Quest Lydia to fullfil in this version? Shanty Town can be discovered, either I couldn't find any clue or quest.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I had the same question. I put a lot of efforts to find Everlust.... It's a pity it's not clear if a quest will be continued in the next version or can be solved in the current.
Quest Lydia to fullfil in this version? Shanty Town can be discovered, either I couldn't find any clue or quest.
Which Lydia quest are you referring to? The one about becoming a man? The end of content is when you meet Maia in her cottage.

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
Which Lydia quest are you referring to? The one about becoming a man? The end of content is when you meet Maia in her cottage.
I referred to Lydia 'the red head bitch' side quest in Freya line. Is there a way to seduce her in this version?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I referred to Lydia 'the red head bitch' side quest in Freya line. Is there a way to seduce her in this version?
Going on memory, so I thought you were referring to Drake's mother.. There is nothing further on the redhead quest on Freya world. She just says that she is waiting for her bf to help her move. (you see her bf in the bathroom at the bar.. so I am sure that will form part of a future update)

Reactions: Apos

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
hi nenad
i have a question please, why the game is very slow somewhere
EON suck up a lot of memory cause of a lot animations... 2D animations are actually harder for memory and processor then 3D. So I recommend at least 8gb memory and i3 and better if possible for EON as it will have areas that are highly animated and scripted. This will suck up a lot of memory but game will be much more immerse then Willy D ways.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes