qsqsqsi

Jul 15, 2017
Anybody know how to get out of Drake's room? I got the hook, and i am already brain dead. I got through the other two, but no idea what to do in Drake's line. Help me plz!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When you press and hold space game will show you all possible exits and that way you can find the "Edge of enchanted forest" also has entrance/exit as quest also says. :)
I already knew it. So, where EXACTLY in the world is this "edge of enchanted forest"?

Once again: what am I supposed to do after I delivered the message to the lady in the bar?

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:sick:Oh dear~ MC can't do anything and can't see anything with the mom and sister...
:sick:We even can do it In Willy~

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I already knew it. So, where EXACTLY in the world is this "edge of enchanted forest"?

Once again: what am I supposed to do after I delivered the message to the lady in the bar?
After delivering the message to the lady at the bar, you are at the end of current content for that character.

The Enchanted forest entry is just above the lake with the dinosaur..

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
After delivering the message to the lady at the bar, you are at the end of current content for that character.

The Enchanted forest entry is just above the lake with the dinosaur..
Damnit. I know. I enter and I find the unicorn. On the left there's the chick with the tiger. So, where's the lady?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Thank. I found everyone, but who is asta? Where did you find her?
Asta is the blue alien girl in the university in Jade’s path. The doll is in the background behind her. It’s very difficult to see but just hover your cursor around there and you should find it.

Reactions: Sergio61rus

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thank you! These should be in the OP and in the game Nenad A.

Pressing Escape (Skips dialogue and events)
Okay. What if I don't want to skip, but just continue a dialogue/scene?
Doesn't react to enter or space, does sometimes react to a mouse click, sometimes I need to click a dozen times before it continues and that makes it soo slow. I can read the text four times over while furiously clicking.
What do I do wrong?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thank you! These should be in the OP and in the game Nenad A.

Okay. What if I don't want to skip, but just continue a dialogue/scene?
Doesn't react to enter or space, does sometimes react to a mouse click, sometimes I need to click a dozen times before it continues and that makes it soo slow. I can read the text four times over while furiously clicking.
What do I do wrong?
This game engine for some reason sometimes does load and makes things laggy. but that is only caused by windows (admin rights and such) try restarting game, or running it as admin and 1 click should be enough for dialogue to go on. Also for some players turning off some of background processes helped as well (such as some antivirus etc... I can think of some other button to proceed with dialogues without skipping whole deal I guess in future, but you should run game so it works as intended... Not saying it's your fault, just some weird things with compatibility with windows. I do believe when you restart game and run it as admin should work for sure if you have this lag of text issue :)

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes