aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
How does the hacking thing work? When I try to use the hacking tool on the ICU the only thing I can click on is the exit button.

Reactions: Jansen

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So there are 15 scenes available, for a download size of 4 GBs. This sounds a little too much to me.
I know this game's already heavily optimized/compressed, but I wonder if the dev could offer a version with downscaled textures and assets?

Image quality is the least important aspect for me, maybe I'm not the only one who thinks the same. I really want to try it but I already know this game will soon reach gargantuan sizes like its predecessor and this kinda refrains me to even give it a try.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Game using 8005 VRAM lol :eek:

View attachment 1213778

Code toilet is 8325
Rsngo
Actually game max vram usage is in Space Bar (Jade path) and there I measured somewhere below 4000mb of vram usage. This scene that you show here takes under 400MB of vram. Checked with game engine debug tool and several different 3rd party tools as well. Now there is difference in allocated VRAM usage and actual game VRAM usage. This on your ss probably is showing allocated VRAM. :)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Incredible game, amazing graphics very beautiful girls with perfect proportions,everything in this game is at level 10,excellent.

Reactions: Rsngo

killbane

Jul 21, 2017
Nenad A.

Quick question if you don't mind, out of curiosity. Is it possible with this engine to roll out updates instead of full downloads? is this something you are even considering if possible?

I loved you last game, I think you are extremely talented but being honest at some point towards end of development I bailed cause the download size was not worth the hassle, not taking anything away from the excellent game ofc

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes