Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm showing all quests complete on the Freya route, but still missing one Sweet Memory. I saw someone else post this but couldn't find an answer - is there a new quest that needs to be triggered somewhere? In the memories page it's the 2nd to last entry missing.
There was a Freya x Cain scene that I can't find in the gallery, so I'm guessing it belongs into the empty spot. It's probably a bug.

MrQs

Apr 10, 2021
Are you sure it's "Mom"
After I talked to Sydney, I had to go back home and talk to Steven.
pretty sure. i played many times from the begining bco bugs... this time sydney :( its probably stevens quests i did them before sydney this time and mom is gone :)

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
I'd imagine people who decide to support these types of games probably do so because they find the content consistently good--even though the menu might vary considerably with each update (as it does with EON, since so many characters are involved).
That's what I've described as:
maybe only omnivores who like the thrill of unknown taste and the thrill of finding a scattered pieces of puzzle as a prerequisite of getting their (cream)pies are going to be left as the said baker's market.
People who like to eat only a certain pies won't be his market, as a consequence.

If Nenad started producing a detailed changelog, would that get you to become a patron? Probably not.
True though. He did a POV in a Jade-Father vaginal scene, but there's a cringe 3rd-person-view in a Drake-Mother anal scene - that's a big red flag for me and my support. Just as the lack of POV perspective in scenes in general and the overwhelming amount of cuck angles in scenes. So I just wanted to know what's behind this behaviour with changelogs. I hope he enjoys having his market at the current state and that it makes a sufficient income for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dude137

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
hello,

i have updates up to chapter 15. is possible to get update of chapter 16 so i can continue to chapter 17?.
i missed chapter 16. can someone help?
I'll try, it's too big to upload here, if you private e-mail me I'll send it yo you

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
That's what I've described as:

People who like to eat only a certain pies won't be his market, as a consequence.

True though. He did a POV in a Jade-Father vaginal scene, but there's a cringe 3rd-person-view in a Drake-Mother anal scene - that's a big red flag for me and my support. Just as the lack of POV perspective in scenes in general and the overwhelming amount of cuck angles in scenes. So I just wanted to know what's behind this behaviour with changelogs. I hope he enjoys having his market at the current state and that it makes a sufficient income for him.
Sounds like you have very specific tastes, but you're only proving my point. If Nenad started producing a detailed changelog, your tastes would remain the same and you would actually play the game less. Maybe you'll stop playing altogether since the game doesn't really cater to what you are looking for.

"So I just wanted to know what's behind this behaviour with changelogs." And I've just explained it to you. First, the game doesn't need a changelog because the game already has a decent quest system with a hint system. It's not a "menuless bakery"; there is a menu of sorts in place--the quest system. Second, providing a changelog will do very little to maintain customer interest or recruit new patrons--there are several other aspects of developing these games that are likely wayyyy more important. Most likely, Nenad doesn't provide changelogs because he feels they'd be unnecessary.

Since you used a food analogy, I'll give you one. It sounds like you're a vegan walking into a steakhouse and complaining about its poorly worded menu, even though you probably won't end up buying a meal there. The issue isn't that the menu is poorly worded; it's more that you're frustrated with the selection.

Anyways, I appreciate your comment. I do find that many developers shoot themselves in the foot by not providing any info whatsoever on what is achievable in their updates, and the worst offenders are those who make super grindy games without mentioning anything whatsoever about whether any scenes are programmed to reward the grind. Those are the games that better suit your bakery analogy. With Nenad's stuff, however, I think he does a solid job of telling/showing the player what is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: user115637
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes