Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
And yes v3 and earlier is max femboy start (checked out just now....not that i ever cared about it)
Then why did you spend like 10 comments being so confident about it being in there, even going so far as to order me to go check for myself twice if you yourself never checked in the first place?

Get some help. Seriously.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Then why did you spend like 10 comments being so confident about it being in there, even going so far as to order me to go check for myself twice if you yourself never checked in the first place?

Get some help. Seriously.
I never ordered you to do anything:rolleyes:. Helped you find fem start (10s). Mission accomplished:coffee:. I prefer using male start so i did not care/noticed dev fxxk :poop: up even the questions... baring fem starts pre v3. I am fan of Tf games so starting it as fem contradicts for me. And yes i have to be confident:cool: as a dude. If you felt to be compelled then we have a sweet natural sub here.:sneaky: Any way i am sure you will write back critics. No more answers here until v5 or v50:devilish: may be playable.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Testing out the game takes less time than write a post on the forum.:FacePalm:
You don't get to hide behind being passive aggressive to say "I never told you to check". Everyone with more than a single brain cell knows what that sentence quoted there means.

As I said, get help, you're actually deranged

• Haha
Reactions: Smallfrie

RVIERV

Feb 23, 2019
The content that ironically would make me wanna try and maybe subscribe to the patreon, is locked behind patreon. sucks.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Ohhh nooo. A game with a sissification tag doesnt have a non sissification gameplay? Oh geez The Shocker
yeah, if only we lived in a world where a game that allowed the MC to make ANOTHER character a sissy instead of being the sissy existed. Oh well, back to the dozens of games from an alternate universe that allows for just that.

Reactions: Julius

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Bro..that was not the burn you thought it was :ROFLMAO:
It may surprise you to know I have an actual life!
i also have a life as well, most of us do, you aren't special
or maybe you are, but in a different sense. i'm not quite sure. but i'm growing tired of talking to you, as i do with all special individuals, so i'm going to move on with my day now. it's early in the morning, and i want to relax! i hope you have a happy new year though, sir

Reactions: Yukemoto

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
v5
Ooook lets see what is new :geek: .
xmas clothes(y) some new cg (not enough for fap mato_O)
xmas edition After xmas:oops:
same trashy combat system as v4(n)
clothes inventory
the 'game' is boring:( and do not inspire to go again for upgrades... for what?? :WaitWhat:
It is pretty like a (amateur)painting and just as 'fun':poop: to play with.

sanctusdoom

Jul 4, 2020
i have played this game at every update and i still have yet to understand what the hell i'm even doing. It's not from a lack of trying i appreciate that there is a tutorial but the combat is confusing and unintuitive. Try again.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
So, I know you can start as either a male or female in this game. Is there a way to feminize your opponent while also being fem yourself? Or are all the scenes specifically between a masculine and a feminine party?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
So, I know you can start as either a male or female in this game. Is there a way to feminize your opponent while also being fem yourself? Or are all the scenes specifically between a masculine and a feminine party?
As far as i know there is no M/M.(Not that i miss it)
By the time you reach any scenes you will learn to 'love' this game.
And yes all your work is for a tiny mid quality picture. (most of them is variant of one pic)
You can view them in your game folder ...img/story
As for fem your opponent.... well ....good luck with that! I mean it! Reply if you manage it.(I'm curious myself.)

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
As far as i know there is no M/M.(Not that i miss it)
By the time you reach any scenes you will learn to 'love' this game.
And yes all your work is for a tiny mid quality picture. (most of them is variant of one pic)
You can view them in your game folder ...img/story
As for fem your opponent.... well ....good luck with that! I mean it! Reply if you manage it.(I'm curious myself.)
Alfa version in public always ends up with such comments :cry:

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I tried that, so its possible, but harder. we are working to make feminization/masculinization more depended on your actions. Because for now your look influences that too much.

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
v5
Ooook lets see what is new :geek: .
xmas clothes(y) some new cg (not enough for fap mato_O)
xmas edition After xmas:oops:
same trashy combat system as v4(n)
clothes inventory
the 'game' is boring:( and do not inspire to go again for upgrades... for what?? :WaitWhat:
It is pretty like a (amateur)painting and just as 'fun':poop: to play with.
xmas after xmas... Its all about me trying to make something in time :ROFLMAO:

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes